1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fruitylicious, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Fruitylicious

I am thinking of getting a small heart on the bottom of my wrists, kind of like this one [​IMG]

I was wondering though what your opinions would be on this such as:
    -Color
    -Filled in
    -Something to go with it
    -Background
    -Meaning
    -Saying
    -If it should be on only one wrist
    -If I should get one at all
    -etc....

I have been considering this for a while now and I just wanted to know what your feelings or opinions were about this:icon_bigg

I thought about them being black because I like black, but I don't know:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#1 Fruitylicious, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  2. madi

I would make sure it is something important to you and that you are positive you want and like it and will still want and like it a long time from now. Also, depending on what career you are in or go into, a tattoo in a very visible area may limit you. In some offices for example you may have to wear long sleeves to cover it up.
    I personally like tattoos that actually mean something rather than ones that are just pretty, but it is your body not mine and so the decision is completely yours.
    I personally like the simplicity of the black outline and you would never have to worry about it not matching your outfit.....I know if it were colored that would probably bother me if it didn't match my clothes. Again you may not care about that though. Also I like it on just one wrist. I think it would be kind of weird to have it on both.

3. Fruitylicious

Thanks for the reply:slight_smile:

Ya, I would like it to mean something to, though I do not know what mine could mean to be honest. I have wanted a heart tattoo on my wrist for a while, more specifically 11th grade, I used to draw them on my wrist in black ink and would love it.

I guess I will think on it longer, but I am certain I want the heart and I also think it would be weird to to have it on both, so I think my left wrist would be better:slight_smile:

I am not as concerned with it matching, but I do see where you come from, when I do get the tattoo, I think I will keep it black, because most everything goes with black:slight_smile:

As far as the job description goes, I guess I will get a wristband or something if needed, I am going into computer programming, so there is no telling where and what I will be doing at the time:lol:

4. Alexander69

I'm getting 2 stars on my pelvic bones hehe sexayyyyyy

5. Kat kanu

im gonna get the phrase ikki tousen (strength of a thousand) in kangi tattooed on my neck going down my spine

6. Ridiculous

A small symbol like that has always been my favourite kind of tattoo. I'd say to make a bit smaller than the one in the picture, and filled in black. I like them simple like that - nothing fancy, no words, or colours, or big ornate designs.

If you do get it I'd start with just one wrist, and then see how you like it before doing the other. Also I would suggest getting something else on the other wrist instead of another heart - maybe a star or circle?

7. Fruitylicious

Totally sexy:icon_wink I couldn't pull it off:lol:

That sounds cool:grin:

OK, you have no idea how much you just read my mind:lol:

I originally wanted it to be smaller like you described and filled in, nothing fancy or anything like that, but I wanted to get the opinions of EC, because there might be something I overlooked or may want to add.

I also agree about the one wrist deal and then see if I want something else or the same thing on the other:icon_bigg

Thanks for your advice:icon_bigg

8. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the idea...when i can afford it I'm going to get a heart with an angelic and demonic wing attached to it tattooed on my back though so yeah ^^