1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentine day video help me out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Alrighty then! Valentine times day is coming up next week! One of my fav. days of the year, cause I get tons of Chcolate YAY FOOD!

anyways, im making a video for Love-Day and I need all you guy's help on it. . And I need pictures of you guys.

I want one picture of you holding a peice of paper, and on that paper I want the one thing you love most in this world, it can be a person, place, or thing. Anybody can do this if they want. I will be putting them in my video as a slide video show as im playing gutair.

Here's an Example of the pics of you im looking for :[​IMG] instead of the heart, you can also write the full word if you want. I LOVE...."whatever you want"

When you have your pic, download it to photobucket.com and give me the Direct Link

[Contact details removed]

I will only except the first 50-60 pics

help me out guys

#1 Monique_Massacre, Feb 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2008
  2. Alexander

I will make one :slight_smile:

3. KatoKumi

Uh, I'll try :]!

4. aww thanx guys ..thats liek 4 now .. come no people i need more than 4 you all love somthing put it on papper and take a pic not hard .. it can be anything

5. Bader

Bader Guest

is that a toilet in the background lol?

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Code of Conduct item 18:

18. Please do not post your full real name, your physical or email address, or your phone number in the open forum. If you wish to share this information with a particular member, please use the private message system.

I have removed these from the first post.

7. XxTheNumbOnexX

I would help if i had my dads webcam right now..and if they wouldnt stalk my computer screen..>_> T_T school is about the only time i can come on here....