1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For guys who like guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wonderingdave01, Oct 24, 2012.

?

What's type of guy are you, and which guys do you prefer

1. I'm Masculine and I like Masculine Guys

73 vote(s)
    42.7%
  2. I'm Masculine and I like Fem Guys

10 vote(s)
    5.8%
  3. I'm Feminine and I like Masculine Guys

15 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. I'm Fem and I like Fem guys

16 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. No prefrence

33 vote(s)
    19.3%
  6. Other (state below)

24 vote(s)
    14.0%
  1. What's your gender expression and what type of guys do you prefer?

#1 wonderingdave01, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
  2. Zontar

Fem who prefers fems! Although I can roll with either. The only body type I can't do is grossly overweight with tons of body hair. Ew.

3. Tabb

I like to consider myself feminine in a "tomboy" way. I'm girly and feminine inside and a little bit outside, but I like play fighting, video games, and a few other things.

I like masculine guys, though. :3

4. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I don't look or sound noticeably feminine, but I wouldn't class myself as completely masculine either. Sort of a healthy balance of both in some regards? Idk, I can only truely define myself as just that; myself. As for preferences in other boys I'm more often turned on by masculine qualities, but could just as easily see myself falling for a cutesy cuddly fem boy~ guess I'm just versatile all over the place haha

5. Ticklish Fish

I am told I am neutral....

6. Minamimoto_Fan

I tend to be on the masculine side, but not by much.

I honestly don't care how a guy is as long as he has an attractive personality.

7. Markio

I said other, as I don't think I'm very masculine or feminine. More masculine I guess. And I agree with the above statement about how personality > gender expression.

8. Zontar

It's also general upkeep which is more important as well. If you're half-assing the fem look while someone is pulling off masculine damn well, guess which one I'd prefer...

9. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I put other. I'm generally overall masculine with very minor feminine tendencies(mostly in my head, not in actions or appearance, if that makes sense, lol). But as for a potential partner, it really doesn't matter that much to me. In general I like just regular guys. The only type of guy I don't think I could date would be a severely campy and feminine one since it's just not attractive to me.

10. Gen

Gen

No, I completely understand. I am very androgenous when it comes to personality(Probably slightly more feminine.). But there is this one guy in my head that is just FABULOUS!!! *Jazz Hands*

11. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes!!

12. jaysuss

When I think of the word masculine I think of jocks pumpin iron and drinking protein shakes. I am more neutral like they should just be a normal guy since that is what I like and that is who I am.

13. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm kinda fem, and I voted for fem, although really it's not a preference. It's more that I have a history of liking fem guys, but I am just as turned on by attractive masculine guys.

14. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I'm the opposite. I would be masculine but my larynx and subconscious muscle movements disobey me.
    The best way to describe me is that if I were a girl, I would be the type who wears jeans and a tshirt every day and doesn't use jewelry or makeup or any of that. My mannerisms are effeminate while my outlook on life is more masculine.

As for what kind of guy I like, I guess I lean more towards slightly effeminate boys. Those who have the same general tendencies that I do.

15. Brenny

I'd do either. I don't prefer extremes though. I'm kinda feminine. But I think I find more comfort in the slightly feminine side when it comes to boyfriends. Idk... I'd want a guy I could enjoy some of my girly tastes with. But I have no serious preference.

16. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yep, I pretty much feel that too. Although I really find it hot when a masculine guy will enjoy some girly tastes with me... Oh, straight friends :slight_smile:

17. Pat

Pat

That's not masculine. That's a tool lol. Masculine has a lot of definitions. It can be very complex or very simple.. When I think masculinity, I think of what you considered in the ladder half as being a "normal" guy. For me it has more to do with the tone of his voice and his mannerisms moreso than the things he does. Hell, he can be a masculine IT guy, masculine cheerleader, idgaf lol.

18. TheGreyMan

I guess I'm not really feminine, so that makes me masculine. Definitely prefer masculine guys, though.

19. Pat

Pat

Grey man, there's a grey area. If you're not feminine, it doesn't necessarily mean that you're masculine. You could be a fusion between them, I have no name for this yet but I know gay guys who fit it and straight ones where you're just, right in the center.

20. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Masculine, masculine :slight_smile: , though by masculine I just mean your average guy. So I guess not super masculine per se (deffinitely don't mean ovely muscled machos, yuck), just.. not feminine, you know.