1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Has Caught Your Eye Lately?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Gen

Gen

Thought it would be fun to have a general thread to talk about anyone, any of us has been fancying lately. You can tell multiple and it doesnt have to be anything special, it could be as simple as your mail man ^_^.

Lets see.. I would have to say that there are probably one and a half individuals on my mind. The first one is my ancient love and close friend. Though I hardly count him anymore because we will always have a soft spot in our hearts for each other. The half, is a guy that a recently met a few weeks ago. I say half, partially because I feel that I like the idea of more than him in reality, and well, the longer I know him the less I like him in reality. :/

So who have you guys been admiring lately? Feel free to add if you have caught anyone's eye too :wink:

2. Ticklish Fish

ever since i got over my last crush, my crushdar has been numb lately.
    i mean, yes, there are other many fine men on my campus, but i feel like a non-reactive species just looking at everyone.

3. Pat

Pat

Well, there's this guy at college. Light skin.. 6 ft.. haven't been able to look at him squarely, just seen his back a lot. He must be smart, I have a small school and a lot of females there so he stands out. Seems to be upbeat.. physique is there.. Damn, you just reminded me that I need to drop my pencil by him sometime lmao. No classes together so I'll chuck it his way first. lol.

4. Gen

Gen

This is the story of my life :lol:.

Actually, the guy who I refer to as the "half" began because we have essentially the same class list. Three different classes together and in each one he chooses to sit behind me. One is directly, the others are two seats and three seats respectively. It used to piss me off because I cant 'access the situation' if I cant see him. I told my best friend that one day I'm going to have to wip out the daisy dukes and dump everything out of my backpack onto the floor in front of my seat ^-^.

5. Pat

Pat

LOL. Turn around and say what's up! Shit, I would be talking to this guy if we had classes together. He's training to become a voice writer (court reporter) like I am but he's still in his Theory phase and I'm working on my speeds.. so he's like a freshman, and i'm a junior.. in lamens.. I have caught him looking at me once, like familiarity but I don't know if he's straight yet, there's lots of chicks there though and he's damn good looking. If he doesn't make a move on one of them, i'm going with that assumption. I can't wait to actually have a convo with him!

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

The boy that I'm most fond of at the moment is a best friend of mine for whom I feel what I can categorize only as a sort of "brotherly" love. I appreciate and adore and respect and revere his mere presence so much farther beyond that of any of my other friends and nearly everyone else in my life in general. I definitely love him, though there's no sexual feelings involved for sure and I don't think it's romantic either. A relationship between us would be totally impractical because he's several years older than me, lives in a different state than me, and is already taken above all. But he'll remain someone I'm so much closer to than all the others that he's as good as family from now onto forever regardless~

7. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I talked to my friend today after a long while. She's been taking the same commuter train that I've been taking for the past year or so now. And she's pretty chill and well... extremely cute @_@ I finally decided to introduce myself to her last semester and it was good after a while (amidst a few bumps due to my very shy nature). Then after a couple of weeks since I introduced myself, I sorta came out to her. She seemed fine w/ it until I started getting weird vibes that seemed like she didn't want/have time to talk to me. I don't know. It's a weird friendship. And I'm friends w/ her on FB and I noticed she's a social butterfly. I kinda feel like I shouldn't even bother since we don't even see each other that often anyway. Probably doesn't even care much about me. If that's not convincing enough, I get the feeling she's straight so yeah. Not dealing with that.

8. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

There's this one girl in my math class. I haven't really spoken to her much, but she seems like a decent person. She's fairly cute, too. I even sit near her, and I think we talked once. I kind of want to get to know her, but whenever I think about it there's this little voice in my head that says, "she's probably straight." I am also hopelessly awkward in social situations.

I might have attracted the attention of a couple guys. One of them is friendly, and I'm definitely attracted to him -- in a platonic way. The other is actually the first one's roommate. He seems like a decent guy, but I'm not interested in him in any way, really, though I'm not sure why. Unfortunately for both, if I'm attracted to men at all, neither is the kind of guy I would go for.

9. Minamimoto_Fan

I still have a major crush on a guy I've mentioned in some other posts. He's in my chamber choir, and I just can't help but steal a glance every now and then. He doesn't know the definition of the word casual, he's always dressed nicely. He's very hansom, and just has a great personality. I just like him <:3 I always try to compliment him without coming off as a creeper. THe thing is, I have no spine DX I think I just need to talk to some of my friends about it I suppose

10. waitingfordawn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a crush on my TA for a queer theory class I'm taking.

Oops.

11. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Two guys in Cross Country. They're always shirtless in practice and I always want them to stop because it makes me feel awkward.

12. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I'm kind of a whore when it comes to this stuff.

1. A close friend (who's straight :frowning2: ) that I've been with since my sophomore year in High School

2. Another close friend (who's bi) that I've seen in multiple relationships and has a thing for zombies.

3. A 2nd year who was REALLY out about his orientation (he's gay). I don't need to explain much more than that when he started going on about how bisexuals are untrustworthy, I immediately got turned off.

4. Someone who I've known since the summer between my Freshman and Sophomore year. I later found out through FB (I dunno if it's still the case. Kinda hope so) that he had a crush on me. He also was in a relationship with person #2 at one point that never really worked out. He was also in a relationship with someone I revealed my crush to earlier this year (the two were in a relationship about a week after I was rejected). Main problem is, he's still in High School while I'm in college. We still see each other, since my sister is in band and choir with him, and I have to pick my sister up from there sometimes, and I go to the concerts. I'm just very unsure about it..

5. A guy who I thought was gay (by his behavior) until I recently saw him at the table my usual group is at. Well, at least I didn't make any moves (Not like I was going to, anyway..)

6. A 1st year VFX student from Sweden. Not sure what his sexual orientation is, but at least we get along quite well, whenever we meet up.

7. A friend in my circle of film friends that, although FB says he's straight, I've seen him make moves that make me want to question that, both on FB and off.

13. Gen

Gen

I know, I know, I'm just not sure if I want anything to escalate. He seemed cool at first, but overtime he seems to have begun turning into the obnoxious type. He has been hanging around the only crowd of people, I simply cannot stand and seems to be growing more like them by the second. I just feel that our compatibility is plummeting :grin:.

Oh theres nothing wrong with being a platonic whore. :wink:

#13 Gen, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  14. Jonathan

If you're talking about people in my real life: I actually do not have a crush at the moment. There are few people in some of my classes who are kinda cute...but meh.

If you're talking about celebrities: EVAN PETERS :grin: <3

15. Olivier

I have lots so crushes in boys in my year....especially this boy called Tim:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    GAH<3 he's so nice and HOT!!

16. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hmmm this guy i met at a party last weekend...i don't even know why normally when i meet a guy who is as umm lets say shiny...it was like his personality shined i guess and I've met other guys that gave off that same feeling but I've never been interested in them before. but i keep thinking about him...it doesn't help that he was in drag when i met him lol

i also find it strange that we have the same name, and until actually meeting him i dreaded the thought of meeting him because aside from the fact that he was coming to a party as a play boy bunny my friends could not think of one defining feature between the two of us....

#16 fatalmoon91, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  17. Greendalehumans

I've done a terrible thing and developed a crush on a friend who I'm pretty sure is straight.

She's so sweet though :slight_smile:

Ugh. oh well. I don't expect anything to come of it and I'm not going to try to make anything happen. I'm no out and she goes to my youth group and church and everything. Just wouldn't be a good idea.

18. timo

I have a crush on a guy I've seen only once. We met about a month and a half ago, through a mutual friend we're both very close with. For some reason we hadn't met before, but since we met he's been on my mind so much it gets unhealthy.

And the good thing... He is gay too. I added him on Facebook the day after we met but it felt awkward to ask him out after only seeing each other once. I know I'll see him next month at this mutual friend's birthday party, so I'll use that day to see if I genuinely like him or just made it up, see how he acts towards me, then decide if it's worth a shot :grin:

19. Redell

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That would actually make the most amazing couple story ever. 'We met in a queer theory class, our eyes met when I was giving a presentation on lesbian liberty' holy crap, I want to right a novel.

I usually have at least one severe crush going on. But I'm suffering from some form of depression/anxiety that I'm working to get out of so I'm taking things slow and focusing on me.

Apparently love happens when you least expect it though? So I'm subtly trying to not expect any developments, and therefore expecting some serious romantic developments.

20. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've mentioned this in a couple other threads as well, but here goes again anyways haha. There's this girl at my college who I've had classes with four semesters in a row (we're both English majors). First two semesters, we never spoke a word to each other. We're both the quiet ones of the class who don't like to raise our hands to speak, so we always sit in the very back row. Third semester (last semester) we ended up sitting next to each other. We acknowledged each other and that we knew each other from our two previous classes. For the rest of the term, we'd talk here and there about classes, teachers, and things related to our major.

Then this school year, I have a class with her again (4th time in a row), and I've suddenly started developing feelings for her this semester. We sit next to each other in the back of the class and say hi and bye to each other every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday that we have class. Sometimes, we'd talk a little before class starts but it's always about school work. And sometimes, our teacher would have us do in-class discussion in small groups, and she and I would work together with these two others. Then we'd spend the class period discussing literature. Other than that, I never know what to say to her. I get so nervous walking to the class knowing I'll see her; then when we're sitting there, I'm shaking and my stomach is flipping. I want to find things to talk to her about (besides school) but I feel awkward randomly bringing up some topic that we've never discussed before.

In any case, I'll bet she's most likely straight and I wouldn't stand a chance anyways. I just keep thinking about her, and every time I do get to talk to her or she smiles at me or we find something to laugh about, I like her even more. She's so sweet and innocent and kind. Unlike most people in college, she doesn't like the party/smoking/drinking scene. She's quiet and is a homebody, much like me. And I can't shake the feeling that this is all somehow meant to be...I mean, four semesters in a row! There are over 55 class options with different teachers at different times, and we keep ending up in the same class! :icon_redf