1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This could be interesting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Paul_UK, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have been away for the last couple of weeks with work (which is why I haven't been posting as much recently). I am working with our 21 year old trainee at a factory near Glastonbury.

He is definitely straight, though I think he's cute. We get on very well, and I hardly notice the age-gap most of the time (he's half my age). We have a meal and a few drinks, and chat about all sorts of stuff at the hotel in the evenings.

He knows I'm gay and has never been at all bothered by it, though it's not a regular subject for discussion.

Next week, due to lack of hotel rooms in the area, we will be sharing a twin room. He is not bothered at all, as he regularly stays with mates or has mates over to stay (often sharing a bed too). Since he has sometimes come to my room to check his email on my laptop etc and we also end up texting between rooms anyway, it is probably easier and more sensible that we are together. It saves money for the (small) company too, which is good.

Since I haven't shared a room with anyone other than a partner for many years, I will just follow his lead on how far to undress in the presence of the other person etc (I guess down to underwear, then into the bathroom).

I will try to look the other way when he is changing, even though I would rather watch closely...... I am not expecting anything "interesting" to happen (though if it does, which is extremely unlikely, I won't complain!).

2. del113

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey Paul UK, sounds interesting, you seem sensible enough to let things happen IF they happen and comfortable to have a straight friend who seems to see you as just that, a friend, so good luck with your stay and you never know things happen for a reason in this life so enjoy. Oh and let us know if there are any developments.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Back early as there wasn't much for us to do. We are going back there again, and back in the decent hotel in separate rooms, next week.

Nowt happened, by the way. He kept his t-shirt and boxers on, and changed in the bathroom, so I did the same. All suitably civilised (though a bit boring). Probably the best outcome, all things considered.