1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am happy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Feb 7, 2008.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am happy with my new position as head engine builder,engine machine and machne shop supervisior and it is going great.My boss says I am doing a great job too and I started Monday.Everyone is respecting me and listening to me so far.I had a problem with one in the engine machine shop,Justin whom works in the engine machine shop area and he offended me Tuesday.He called me a dumb bitch,after someone told me that he was not wearing his safety glasses and I was mad.I reported this to the safety supervisior Frank about him not wearing his safety glasses right away.Frank warned him twice and was sent home to think about it.The third is offense is he is fired.I did tell my boss about Justin caling me a dumb bitch,my boss was mad and Justin was called into his office.My boss sent him to a sensativity training class next week and I was happy about that.My boss likes me for another reason,his 12 year old daughter Natalie looks up to me as a positive role model.He sees that I am showing a female can do anything what a male can do to his daughter Natalie.I did get a surprise on Monday,my longtime friend Kat since the age of 11 is my co worker too in the paint shop area and she was hired Friday.My boss did not know this and I told him this.I am happy and it is going great.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Your boss did the right thing sending him to sensitivity training. That is so not cool.

3. panda

Wow!Baileyh I'm so happy and proud for you.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

4. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agreed with my boss sending him to sensativity training and his wife did too.My boss called it disrespect to me and I agreed with this too.My boss and his wife are glad I am in their daughter Natalie's life as a positive role model.Everthing went great today and had fun too.Had to get my new toolbox in my area,a 103" Cornwell that I already paid for with help of 5 of my co workers getting it in my area.Luckily it did fit by a half an inch and I transffered my tools to that one from my 2 year old Craftsman toolbox,I wanted to upgrade and my old one was starting to fall apart.I had lunch with one,Jason whom treats me with fulll respect and works in the machine shop.I asked him to turn down a cheap 5/8" impact socket down to clear head bolts today.He told me this: Yes I will and right away.I did ask why he treats me with respect.He was taught by his father to treat women with respect even his mom whom gave birth to him.