1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's this guy... (:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nathaniel, Oct 29, 2012.

1. nathaniel

nathaniel Guest

So I've been talking to this adorable guy named Spencer for about a week now, and he is so sweet and adorable. lol and I asked him out on a "date" to go to a park this weekend and take pictures, today and I'm so nervous (in a goodish kind of way) he said "I'll have to see!:slight_smile:" and i reallllly reallly hope its a yes. but i don't know what we are ganna talk about or anything. I'm over thinking this. But some advice would be awesome! :grin:

2. SkyDiver

Don't be anyone but yourself! :slight_smile: Don't lie to attempt to impress him, as tempting as it may be. (I've done it way too many times before...)

I hope you have a blast :slight_smile:

3. BudderMC

Does he know this is a date? I only ask because you put date in "quotes".

4. nathaniel

nathaniel Guest

I asked him is he was free on Saturday, and then I asked him if he would like to go to the park and take pictures.

5. Caudex

Caudex Guest

You should probably tell him. Because it would be kind of extremely awkward if he found out.

6. ForceAndVerve

I dont know if you could count that as a date. Isn't it more just hanging out?

In any case, I hope you guys have loads of fun! :slight_smile: