1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pure class (Marilyn Monroe)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Alexander69

She was pure class and original holly wood beauty! She was so flawless! What a beautiful woman! She will never be forgotten. Don't you all thing she is beautiful I'm gay and I think she is just so classy and flawless [​IMG]

2. Alexander69

3. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Flawless? I don't think so. Drug addict, married like Kim Kardashian, and not at all intelligent.

4. Alexander69

Kim K Is flawless too. They are perfect

5. Ridiculous

6. julia

Absolutely beautiful, of course. Classy? Not so much. I think Audrey Hepburn is the face of class.
    [​IMG]

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You've got to be kidding. Kim K is the epitome of what's wrong with modern society. There is virtually nothing redeeming about this woman.

Marilyn Monroe at least was beautiful, but if we're talking "class", I'd agree Audrey Hepburn was probably a classier person of her era, and certainly seemed more intelligent than Marilyn.

8. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Alllrighty then. We just need to calm it down a little here.

I really don't think so.

9. Jared

I wouldn't call her pure class, more like pure sex. And like Chip said Kim K is everything that is wrong with our society all rolled up into one person.

10. Alexander69

Marilyn was smart she was beautiful and a role model to people. Yes she was a sex symbol, drug issue? No she took sleeping pills I can't imagine being in her life an not taking sleeping pills I my self had to take sleeping pills and I a druggy? No infact they say that Dorothy dandridge died of the same sleeping pills does that make Dorothy a druggy? I don't think so. Marilyn Monroe was a great person and in my opinion still the most beautiful woman in the world. And Kim K is amazing she is flawless she is beautiful and has money and can act in my opinion.

11. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, Marilyn Monroe was beautiful, and that's about the only point on which I can agree with you.

Everything else: :confused:

12. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was well known that Marilyn Monroe had serious problems with alcohol and drug abuse. She didn't just take pills to sleep, she abused barbiturates and alcohol. She was a very, very broken person. She was beautiful, but had a lot of issues.

Kim K? Trashy, shallow, superficial, self-absorbed, attention seeking, spoiled, entitled and basically, as I said before, embodies just about everything that's wrong with modern society. In my opinion, she's slutty, not beautiful, and has virtually no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Having money means nothing; some of the most evil people in the world are insanely wealthy, but that doesn't make them any less evil or awful human beings.

13. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh boy.. out of all the beautiful, intelligent women out there.. you pick Marilyn Monroe and Kim Kardashian. I just.. I don't know what.. *sigh*

Let's just put it this way.. if Kim and me were the last human survivors of a big disaster and human kind depended on us to keep it from distinction.. human kind would be fucked.

Just.. yuck.

14. Aielar

I have no idea about Marilyn Monroe, but Kim Kardashian is all/most of the things Chip mentioned above. Money shouldn't have anything to do with whether you respect someone or not. Some of the most inspirational people (that I believe can teach people from all over the world a very important lesson) have basically nothing in the material sense...yet they still share what little they have with their neighbours, friends, and family. I'm not saying all people who live in financial poverty are like that, though.

Also, there are many actors/celebrities that are commited to improving their community/positively contribute to 'third world development'. Those famous/well known people are the ones that I look up to - they may not be 'perfect' by the media's standards, and thus may not be as well known as Kim Kardashian, but they definitely have a lot more to offer in terms of being a good example to other people.

15. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Try Sally ride:
    Sally Ride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    While she doesn't meet the standards of physical features, I would consider her reasonably beautiful and she's definitely a better mind than Kim Kardashian. You'll never have a "perfect" woman, as you put it, but Sally Ride comes much closer to the mark.

16. toms7

she is a historical person so what we can say is so less her pictures say everything she has too much class is true !

17. GingerGuy

Oh really? Seriously, I almost left the forum when it was said that Kim kardashian has class.

If you are a fan of old singers and actresses and want to know some who had beauty, class and talents, go for Lauren Bacall or Peggy Lee.

18. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Flawless on the outside, broken on the inside :frowning2:.
    (Marylin, just to be clear - although it would apply to Whitney as well imho)

19. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I'm really not into slut shaming, quite frankly. I'm just saying. Sure she's trashy and flashy and attention seeking but so are lots of people, and I don't necessarily view those as inherently bad things. So what? Honestly, so what? I don't think it's right to skewer Kim for it. Paris and Nicole Richie were in her spot once a decade ago and just look at Nicole now. Nicole created a fashion empire and Kim is following in her footsteps. Kim has sold more tickets, clothes, perfumes, pills, and books than anyone on EC could afford to buy. To say she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever is really just unfair to her, especially since she made an It Gets Better video before it became the trendy thing for celebrities to do. I'll admit I'm a Kardashian fan but even I know that Kim doesn't have "class" though. She's lots of things but classy isn't one of them. The only ones with any decent sense in that family are Khloe and Kourtney, and even that might be a bit of a stretch.

But anyway, if you want someone beautiful and classy, then it's Edie Sedgwick, in my opinion. She didn't play characters in her movies. She was just herself. She turned her life into a satire lampooning the American mainstream and people lined up to watch her and be her. 50 years after her death and she's still left her mark on modern day style. She was more troubled than Marilyn, no doubt, but she had the most pure intentions and that should count for something. She died from naivety more than anything else.

[​IMG]

#19 Kidd, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
  20. Alexander69

I think Kim k is a great person I think holly wood has gotten to her she was a private school girl when her father was still alive and holly wood got to her and it kills me when that happens. I think if I were to talk to her alone 1 on 1 she would be down to earth. Everyone acts different in a group her "group" just so happens to be the rest of the world. And shine if she looked like crap one day? Do you know why holly wood would do call her "fat", "ugly" has Kim kardashian lost it? Things like that and it so so so sad! I hate holly wood for that holy wood WE the people have created this an It needs to stop! I've had enough problems with my appearance and weight trying to change who I am an it's because if holly wood that made me feel the need to be what is beautiful. I have a big heart for celebrities and the things they go through how they have to hide their lives from the press and cameras. Put on fake smiles when so much is wrong in their lives. As obviously that's what Marilyn Monroe was feeling she was a sex symbol and was use for her body and she must have felt like shit ALLL the time.