1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dancing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gazza123, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I just wanna know

Do any of you guys have good dancing rhythm or do you just tend to go with it and hope for the best. Me personally I think I can dance and I so have good rhythm. Of course I'm no expert dancer but I sure do know how to dance... I think

Anyways just wondering, feel free to post your thoughts and opinions

2. Alexander69

I can't dance lmao all I can do is grind and bend and things haha I so sexy dances! I like danced once haha

---------- Post added 30th Oct 2012 at 06:24 AM ----------

I Pole danced once*

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I guess grind, bending and things can be classed as a form of dancing... I suppose

Haha : )

4. Pain

Pain Guest

I have to have some sort of rhythm, and I'm really not comfortable dancing, really... but I'm getting better with that... haha. I sorta just stopped caring once I got to my school... and I daced :slight_smile: hehe

5. Alexander69

Lol yes it is HAHA :slight_smile:

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

As far as I know I'm no phenomenal dancer, though if I was in the right environment and dancing with another guy and he got me really into it, I could see myself having more fun with it than I did at last year's prom (which I went to with a girl) or the few other dances I've been to. Or if a song that I really really reallyreallyreally love came on. Doubt I'll be hearing any AFI at my senior prom unfortunately =[

7. ForceAndVerve

Planning on going somewhere that might require dancing? :wink:

8. Gen

Gen

I feel that I would have real talent in structured dance. I've always found professional dance to be interesting, and I think with my personality and work enthic, I would be really good.

But ask me to dance at a dance or club and I am completely lost. I wouldnt be bad. Its just that I am very proper, and you would literally have to drag me on the floor. Though I know that considering how much it isnt something I would do, guys will want try to make me dance even more ~_~ lol.