1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well..umm...hey everyone :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by XxTheNumbOnexX, Feb 8, 2008.

1. XxTheNumbOnexX

well some messed up stuff happened today......like...me finding out that the guy in the school that i have the BIGGEST crush on likes my best friend >_> <_< but shes already got a b/f in new mexico....who is my other best friends brother.....and like....i dont think anybody here likes me.....and there are just like 4 guys i like in this school!!!UGH!!*dies* *comes back alive to finish message and post* im ok tho....but ya..probably going to be alone on valentine's day...again....i mean..ya..girls like me...but....i mean..T_T...i dont like them that wayyyy!!!!!!!!T_T T_T T_T

but ya..im ok tho...dont worry....
    just going to be kind of sad on v-day..but ya besides that..im ok...

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I hate crushes. The other person is almost always unavailable, yet we cannot easily let go. :frowning2:

(*hug*)

3. sexyalex

tell me about it! i have allot of deep crushes at my school but everyone seems to be a jerk. allot of girls like me too but apart from a girl called Krystal i can't seem to be attracted to any. :dry:
    ur lucky ur crush is in love with ur friend...mine was totally in love with my MOM!! :eek:

4. Jeimuzu

I've been lucky, in crushes. I've never had any. I dreamed about guys once or twice - never had a wet dream, I... looked after myself far too well, I suspect :wink: - but I've never desperately wanted to date them. I just want to date someone. I've never spent valentines with a boyfriend, it's depressing.

Mind you, I look at myself, and think "Would I want to date that?"

It's a tough question, and not one you necessarily have to ask yourself. It's just what made me improve a bit. I thought "Right, what don't I like?"

I eventually decided I didn't like my hair anymore - it was dull, and scruffy. So, I splashed out, and the closest I've got to a negative reaction so far is "Erm, it's interesting. I love the dyed bits!" from a guy who always was jealous of my long hair, because he'd had to cut off his dreadlocks a year ago.

I also decided I didn't like my weight. So, I joined the gym. I've done a few good workouts, and I'm hoping to continue in that vein until the weight goes. That'll be nice.

So, if all goes well, I'll be a slim guy with nice hair - quite an improvement.

Next thing I don't like is that I don't do active things - I've always found people who're interesting are much more attractive. So, I've decided to do interesting things with my life. Get out to far away places, work abroad in my gap year, and just have fun!

I'm mentally debating whether I have the time to talk about all of this stuff in an article for FS. I've got coursework too, but I kinda wanna submit something. :-/

Sorry for the long, irrelevant, rambling post.

Here's a hug (*hug*)

5. XxTheNumbOnexX

aww :slight_smile: thnx pplz!! :slight_smile: wow alex O_O...*hugs* eepz....that would be scary!!O_O..and *hugs everyone* :slight_smile: thnx :slight_smile: