1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Bisexuals/Pansexuals

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wonderingdave01, Oct 30, 2012.

1. For those of you who were/are in a relationship. Did your boyfriend/girlfriend know you were Bisexual/Pansexual?

I know a lot of women wouldn't date a bisexual guy. And I don't care if I get a boyfriend or a girlfriend, I would still like to get a girlfriend if I wanted to.

My first girlfriend knew and was okay with it. How about yours?

2. madi

My ex was actually the first person I came out too...He thought it was hot...typical haha. He was completely okay with it and it was actually kind of fun after he knew because we would both just be like "she's hot" lol. I asked him before we dated if he was homophobic though because that would have been a deal breaker for me.

3. PurpleCrab

Hum, when I started dating my wife I didn't know I was bisexual lol

We discovered it together. She likes it.

4. GayJay

I'm kinda unsure about guys. I deffo like women, but with men i was unsure weather i just admired them because i wish i was born male or fancy them.
    I told my girlfriend and she was just like 'ew no jay. I cannot date i bisexual guy. If you really are ill still love you but i'll just be your friend not your girlfriend.' And because i'm still a little unsure i don't tell her anything about it. But to be quite honest i think i do like guys.
    But she is bi herself so i don't know how she can say that. I'm totally cool with her being bi, i actually find it hot.

#4 GayJay, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nope, I was not in a relationship, nor do I plan to be in one for some time. Serious slut phase. Making up for lost adolescence here.

6. Caudex

Caudex Guest

The girls at my school are kind of the opposite. They'd probably be like, "Ooh, you're bisexual? That's so cute! You're just like Billy Joe Armstrong!"

7. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My last partner didn't care at all.

8. The girls in your school are awesome for being open to a bisexual boyfriend, but for also liking Green Day. :grin:

9. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everyone I have ever dated and slept with has known.

There are girls that dig it. Just have to look a bit harder.

10. Andbenz0189

well my last last ex never knew, i fell madly in love but she came when i was in the middle of my coming out process, so i ended up feeling depressed all the time, so we broke up, i know she'd be okay with it if i told her now, probably not okay if i had told her back then. My last ex was kinda homophobic (i broke up with her because of that) so she would have freaked out if i had told her

11. livinglifefree

My girlfriend knows and is completely okay with it. It is actually one of the things she likes about me because she knows I fall for people because of the person they are and not just the body they are in. It is important to me that anyone I date know because it is a part of who I am.

12. stonewalk

both my girl friend and i are pansexual. we told each other about it early on and throughout our relationship so far we have told each other of other "quirks" and are lucky enough to share them. we are both very adventurous and are doing our experimenting and discovering together. all of this lead to us becoming extremely close, close than we have been with anyone else. in my opinion you should wait for someone who heavily supports or you can share that with.

and omg that is unbelievably cute <3

13. PurpleCrab

That, I 100% agree with, and not just about bisexuality. I believe that people need to be more picky about who they date, and only stay with their perfect match.
    There is somebody out there, like for me and for stonewalk, who will heavily support everything about you, every little twist and turn, who will love every strength of yours and who will find your flaws adorable, somebody you can really trust with everything. Why settle for less?

14. Fiddledeedee

My (straight) boyfriend knows and is totally fine with it; he's been part of an LGBT thread I hang out in longer than a number of queer folks there! I never had to come out to him since people are generally open about gender and sexuality on that site. He understands things that might be issues for other people, such as the assumption that a bisexual won't be satisfied with just one gender. Love you, Yas!

15. Colours

My ex knows. He was the first person I told, because I had a crush on him. He was my best friend at the time. I thought he was straight but turned out to be bi as well.

We were both comfortable with it I guess. I think that the fact that guys were new to the both of us is kind of what lead us to break up. We didn't know how to act.

16. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never been in a relationship but I would tell a future boyfriend/girlfriend so that way they know I trust them

17. jargon

Lucky for me the crowd I hang out with has a pretty high rate of non-straight people so its considered pretty normal. My current gf is a high school friend. I told her I was bi at the beginning of the summer and her response was "psh I'm not surprised." A month later we were dating :slight_smile:

18. Neutrality

I don't know about women but, I would totally date a Bi guy =P Bi, gay, doesn't matter once he's mine he's mine =P

19. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've never had a relationship, only made out with people at parties and such.

20. Capichino

I'm not out but I've been with a girl by force by a freind and I had a bf but I'm not out yet and im gay so I can't give the best advice idk tho :grin: