1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lostinthought9, Feb 8, 2008.

1. lostinthought9

so yea, this thread is pointless, but i thought i would share this with ya'll....

our whole band class was in the auditorium setting up for band rehearsal with other schools, and this really hot guy that ive known since forever (we're friends cuz we play the same instrument and stuff) comes up to me, while im sitting down and starts giving me a shoulder massage (!) and he's all talking about stuff (i cant remember, i was enjoying the massage too much lol) but yea, after like 45 seconds into the massage, i realize there's people around, so i was like "quit touching me!" in a joking/friendly manner...and it was all cool then....
    ....later on, we were ready to leave and he's all like making fun of me cuz he thought i didnt have a ride home (cuz i just recently totaled my car) and he was just joking with me about it and im tell him fuck u and u know straight guy stuff, and push him away and he comes around me and puts his arms around me, and says "awww...its ok, u know i love u like a brother, man..." and even though i was enjoying every second of it, i had to make it look like i hated it (Cuz im not out to everyone...)

so yea thats pretty much it, just thought i'd share that with everyone, cuz he was HOT! :slight_smile:

2. Alexander

aww

that's so sweet :slight_smile: and also very sexy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You SURE he's straight?

3. lostinthought9

yea i think he's straight...BUT he could pass as bi, and who knows, maybe if i got him drunk...hehe....lol no, i wouldnt do that, or would i? :slight_smile: