1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emo Guys, and other preferences, etc...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alan Lewrie, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Alan Lewrie

Good morning all. It's late, and somehow I find myself browsing Google images, and it got me to thinking, what subsection of society gets you excited? When I was in school the big fad was goth, and emo only came by the time I was a junior. I'm not exactly sure why I'm so attracted to emo guys, but something about that appeals to me. Dare I say its because they blur the line between sexes and sexuality? I can't see myself having ever gotten into it like the kids these days, but the fact it exists seems to say something about the next generation, and it gives me some hope.

I'm not talking all-out, crazy, emo either.

[​IMG]

So, any particular group catch your eye more than others?

2. IllusiveRannoch

you're not the only one. i like emo guys too. (seeing them kiss is sooooooo hawwwwwt :slight_smile::kiss:) but they're one of many that i like.

3. Alan Lewrie

My word yes, "Aww"-inspiring :lol:.

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Looks like I'm on the WAY opposite end of the spectrum as you. :lol: The group that catches my eye more than any other would have to be bears. Big, burly, chubby guys catch my eye way more than any other guys out there. I mean, how can you say no?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(That wasn't a serious question, of course; I know everyone has different preferences. :slight_smile: And if anyone's curious, those guys are Tyler Labine, Scott Middleton, and Robert Kirkman.)

5. Zontar

I LOVE EMO GUYS!!

I'd pull it off myself if I were ten years younger and ten pounds slimmer.

6. Lewis

Emo guys are a big nono for me. I like manly, square jaw-lines, chiseled appearance and smart clothing. Emo guys just look dirty...and not in a good way.

7. Lad123

Umm, I'm not really into emo guys either, its probably because they tend to have piercings (other than the ears) and I find it unappealing.

8. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Scotsmen named Seth.

[​IMG]

9. FollowtheFreeman

I can't stand emo or goth men. I prefer the more normal, toned, man over anything else.

10. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    emo guys are so hot omg

11. timo

I love guys who are a bit emo. Or in general guys who are a bit different, not average.

12. sol4r

sol4r Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Not guys (for obvious reasons, heheh), but I've gotta say I love emo/hipster kind of girls. Girls with tattoos and piercing and weird hairstyles and just ahhh yes all of it.

13. Emberstone

I admit that I am kind of a muscle mary into other muscle marys. Can't stand emo/goth most the time, and it has nothing to do with how they choose to express them. have friends who are emo, but they are not douches about it. they just like to dress that way, they arent 'I dress like this because I dont fit into into cliques and groups, because I walk to the beat of my own drum', which just grinds me gears, because techically, you are dressing to be in a clique!

14. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Even though they get made fun of a lot, I have to admit I do kinda like emo guys...a lot of them are thin, boyish, kind of gender-bending and feminine, and I love guys with longer hair...I'm not into big 'manly' men at all...

But growing up I never actually knew any kids into any 'scene' really. I went to Catholic schools with strict uniforms and if your hair grew a cm too long, you were out walking circles in the quad every day until it was cut. :confused:

Nowadays I tend to like hipsterish kinda guys too...so I guess any scene that gets you accused of being gay all the time is appealing to me, though it does make 'gaydar' much more difficult :grin:

15. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I had to pick one, think I'd go with 'hipsters' as well. Though not the extremely slobby, ridiculously-dressed ones which everyone seems to imagine when you hear that word. So maybe more like 'hipster chic'? :confused:

16. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Emo guys are exciting. I would never date one, but I could certainly fuck one.

I really like the kind of feminine presentation they often have. But the reason I say I would never date one is because of the passive self-pity that I remember then having in high school.

17. Jared

My sentiments exactly. I think they're hot, but not boyfriend material, based on my experiences with them.

18. Alan Lewrie

Agreed.

Yes, that is certainly something I've noticed as well. I'm not suggesting I go out of my way, or even actively look for them at all, but they do tend to stand out slightly more when out and about.

For that matter, I've seen/met some very intelligent, and desirable, emo girls as well.

19. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I tend to go for the emo, scene, punk, or alternative lifestyle- looking girls as well... My last girlfriend was very emo :3

20. Blacksoul

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Omg I know this is an old thread but oh well. Emo guys and girls are so hot. Also I dated one. He was really sweet but i could have just been lucky.