1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All the gay ones are hot?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Olivier, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Olivier

Do u believe all gay guys r hot? Well not all but the hot ones are usually gay? Do u believe that? Is it because some are well groomed, dress well, and take care of themselves health and fitness wise? I'm not complaining that's great news but do u guys think it's true?:eusa_danc

2. I'm not so lucky I'm afraid. In my area, it's the other way around. :frowning2: Cute straight boys *sigh*

I guess it's because I need to be more active in the LGBT community.

3. Jonathan

I believe that there are great looking people of all different sexualities and that there aren't necessarily more in any one category :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. madi

I've experienced that not so much biological good looks, but the way a man takes care of himself this is true much of the time. Not all gay men are well groomed, but from my experience, most well groomed men aren't straight. There are exceptions, but in general I think straight men don't dress well.

5. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hot varies from person to person (and generation to generation perhaps too, look at movie stars from the 40s-50s) - and believe it or now there are plenty of gays who can't pull an outfit together, go beyond basic hygiene in the grooming department, and have never seen the inside of a gym :wink:. So I would have to say no on that one. Probably won't make me hope the hot ones are gay tho lol :wink:.

6. Night Rain

I feel the opposite, I'm afraid. :frowning2:

7. jsmurf

I think there's an even split between gay guys and straight guys. Plenty of "yummies" from both.

8. I feel your pain :tears: (*hug*)

9. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree, though I'm not very picky. I don't really care for model perfect guys with gym bodies anyway..

10. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Nah, we're all ugly.

11. Lewis

I think this is something straight women believe, but when it comes to my personal taste, it's the complete opposite. I fail to find a gay guy that I'm genuinely attracted to...

12. Luke Matt

I don't believe in stereotypes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: There are plenty of good looking straight & gay guys, as well as plenty of ugly ones.

---------- Post added 2nd Nov 2012 at 10:37 PM ----------

Although then again, my perception of "good looking" may be different to yours. :grin:

13. BudderMC

If all gay guys are hot, that would imply I'm hot, and I'm certainly not.

14. SkyDiver

Am I the only one on this forum who lives in a place where there are virtually no other openly gay people? :tears:

15. King

King Guest

[​IMG]

16. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Not around here; the hot ones (well, hot to me, anyway) are nearly always straight. Which makes sense if you think about it: most guys are straight, so if we assume that attractiveness is independent of sexuality (which, with my tastes in guys, it is), then it would make sense that most hot guys are straight.

17. That's my school is. :frowning2:

18. Brenny

I've met a looooot of nasty straight guys. Idk maybe it is just the openly gay guys but they seem to tend to be cleaner, dressed a little better, and in slightly better shape. I'm not saying gays are dramatically better but in general terms, they seem to put at least a little effort into looking (and smelling) decent. I can't really prove it but I believe it. Then again, I've met a zillion times more straight guys so it is hard to compare.

That is just talking about guys I know for sure are gay. On the other hand, I start to think 1/4 attractive men I meet are gay. There's a lot of questionable straight men out there. *sigh* If only I was right.

19. Romi

I'm sure it's been said, because I'mma be straight up, I did not read every post on this thread. >.> I igured it'd be all this, or all that, and some of this an that. So...

I don't think it matters. Gay, bi, straight. You've got hot guys and not hot guys. There's not some guy at the end of a line who stamps you with a hot body if you're gay or straight? I just think it's silly to make that kind of stereotype when there are so many people in the world with varying looks and sexual orientations. Just sayin'.

20. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same here. As hard as I try, all the gay guys I know are just not attractive in my eyes. And the worst thing is, almost all of them seem to take their personalities from Mean Girls or something. They're just not nice.