1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arn't we amazing...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by revi, Nov 4, 2012.

1. revi

revi Guest

See i figured i would start a thread about how amazing I find the people on ec. See the thing about gblt people is were all different and unique. I used to hate myself for being gay and now i find it as a gift to be a part of this. Sooo i just wanted to say how much I love all of you amazing people and I figured i should give you the chance to say it too. Please contribute and say anything you would like that is positive about another ec member and lets share the love. :grin:

2. Suffocation

3. Alan Lewrie

Well, I agree completely. I don't feel like I'm better than anyone else, but at the same time I feel unique from the majority of people, and despite the difficulty this has caused throughout my life I'm kind of proud to be who I am. :icon_wink

Edit: Also, things have changed for me a lot since I found EC, and I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't. So thanks to the community at large.

4. Took My Youth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I only joined EC a few days ago, but it's already helped me. It's nice to feel part of a community where everyone is accepting, has gone through the same or similar difficulties, understands you and wants to help.

I attend and LGBT group for under 25s weekly and that's the only way I knew people who were the same as me, but now I know there are so many other people out there who are the same, and it's a nice thought.

5. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Haha it's funny because you just called me amazing.
    No one has ever done that beforeā€¦
    :icon_sad:
    :tears:
    I HATE MY LIFE

6. Lewis

I couldn't agree more. I too hated myself so much and now I feel the complete opposite - partly (or even mostly) due to EC. I'm not proud to be gay (it's just who I am), but I'm proud that I can make a difference and change peoples perceptions.

Thanks everyone here for helping me some pretty rough times! :slight_smile:

7. timo

I didn't hate myself but before I came here I was in some kind of denial, I didn't know how to handle stuff, I couldn't relate to gay guys I know and I felt unable to come out. EC helped me get past that, helped me fully accept myself and I've come out a couple of times now. Still a long road to go but it's a start :icon_bigg

So THANK YOU EC for being wonderful. And thank you people of EC for being wonderful too :slight_smile:

8. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before I came here, I felt alone except a few online friends (one showed me this site) . Now there's so many people to talk to and they get what I'm going through.
    Thanks EC people :grin: