1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Toaddy, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Toaddy

I just gave my dog a bath and thought about posting on here so i could find out what kind of pets other people have. Me myself i have a terrier mix named Peaches, a tabby cat named Butters, a bunny named Sage and a fish named Johnny Depp. How bout' you guys? :eusa_danc

2. Jared

I have a Manx cat named Harry, he's the only pet I really consider mine. We have four other cats: Gretchen, TC, Sammy and Chrissy and two horses: Robin and Cody.

3. Crassus

Crassus Guest

I have many animals. My dad had a mid-life crisis a couple years ago, which meant we got a bunch of farm animals.

We have 18 goats, and they are my favorite. We started out with four adults, and they just kept having babies. I picked all of their names, because I was the one who wanted goats in the first place. My family thinks I pick weird names. My goats' names are Demeter, Xena, Hestia, Callisto, Mokumoku, Pan, Calliope, Iris, Narcissus, Hobbs, Icarus, Pendragon, Hamlet, Hector, Merlin, Vergil, Sappho, and Nausicaa.

We also have 3 miniature cows (Brutus, Bluebell, and Caesar), 5 donkeys (Smokey, Sally, Molly, Jackson, and Rea), miniature horses (Blackie and Buttercup), 1 regular sized horse (Dakar), 3 dogs (Kirk, Lady, and Fluffy), 2 cats (Tommy and Igor), chickens, pheasants, and a Peacock (I wanted to name him Wilhelm, but my brother wanted to name him Carlos; my family voted on Carlos).

4. Took My Youth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have a Siberian Husky puppy named Lila, a little black kitten named Ianto, and an older cat named Missi. I saw her mother give birth to her and then she tried to eat her so that was quite horrible, her mother ran away and never came back though so it was alright.

5. Bree

I have a Yorkie X Maltipoo named Jemma (She started out as Jemalin, but that got abbreviated), a kitten named Thomas (Abraham de Lacey Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley), and an older kitten named Leah that I need to find a home for. I was rescuing kittens this year, I've had five different ones. Thomas is my keeper.

6. MixedNutz

Inherited a pug named "pugly"

My sister has two pugs named Bailey and Mojo.

I had a cat named Peaches but I left her with my mom when I moved out

7. Bradders

Bradders Guest

A rabbit named Barney...
    He's cute
    But so vicious >_<

[​IMG]

I need to learn how to make photos smaller >_<

8. BlackPhoenix135

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have a Finnish Spitz puppy named Ilo and a betta fish named Shiny!

9. Priiiide

I have four little ferrets :slight_smile:

10. whitwhit82

I have a 5 month old Weimaraner named Taylor, whom I absolutely ADORE!! His pic is my avatar.

11. Bree

A Holland Lop! I used to breed these guys! I miss my rabbits (sigh)

12. FollowtheFreeman

Our family has two cats and a dog.

I only consider one of the cats mine. Her name is, Pearl, and we've had her around seven years now and she has been my best friend for all of those years. The two of us are as thick as thieves. Whenever I'm home she is usually with me or a couple of feet away from me. As of right now she is sitting two feet away from my chair. I love her so much. She means the world to me.

13. KenzieLPark

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    3 Birds - Pretty Bird, Charlie, and Charley...lol
    2 Dogs - Lucky and Sophie
    1 Cat - Boots

14. Onyxknight

I have two black cats, Yulia and Leah. The couple we live with, though, have quite a few animals. They have four cats (KitKat, Megan, Tigger, and Scarlet,) 6 horses (Prince, Mic, Charisma, Winchester [Chester for short], Bailen, and Riley, and they board two other horses, Spirit and Dozer), a rat (Megan,) a mouse (can't remember his name,) two pet bunnies (Timber and can't remember the other one,) chickens, and 3 meat bunnies, although there were more yesterday.

15. CTJ

CTJ

I have a bearded dragon named Wrex (after Mass Effects Urdnot Wrex), but i tend to call him Chubber more than anything now because he just does not stop eating. Fat little bugger will only eat his salad if i hand feed him it as well.

16. shy

shy

I have a cat called Minka I had to feed by bottle because she was repudiated by her mum. When I got her she was only 1 week old, maybe a few days more. Now, she's the sweetest cat I've ever seen, always cuddling with me when I feel down.

17. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a Pug named Zoey! Pugs are awesome!!

I also have 2 cats. One's name is Remington Steel (Remi for short) and the other's name is smoke.

18. Ashley

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a Chihuahua-Schnauzer mix named Zoey, and a cat named Angel. Also a few snakes, Charlie, Jose, Devon, Hollywood, and Jewel. They're all Boa Constrictors.

19. I have a dog named Sheila
    and a cat named tigger.

20. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Wow all's I got to say is that's a pretty cool name for a fish!

And do "sisters" and "nephews" count? I've got two Jack-a-poo's, OMG they are the cutest things ever! And two nephews, a grey cat with grey eyes named Odin, and a shorkie (shih tzu x yorkie) named Zeus. (He's not as scary as he sounds.:icon_wink)