A little confused

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wickedly, Nov 5, 2012.

1. wickedly

ok so im a bisexual but have a boyfriend but recently ive been spending alot of time with my bestfriend she knows i like her buy recently we have been cuddling up holding hands and getting extremly comfortable around one another, ive asked her if she likes me, she says she likes the attention but doesnt see me like that but then she sends the most confusing text messages is she just winding me up and using me cause im there and she like the attenion as she's not getting it from anywhere else or do you think she might be a bit scared of admitting it as it is out of her comfort zone HElP!!!

#1 wickedly, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  2. Onyxknight

It could be either one. She also could be open to the idea of being with another girl, but doesn't know who to talk to. Since she has you, she could be using you as a testing ground of sorts, to see what it's like being in a relationship with someone of the same sex.

Honestly, you'd have to talk to her about it. Let her know that she's sending mixed signals, and if she truly likes you, to tell you and to stop playing head games. Unless you like that kind of thing, lol. :icon_wink If she's just curious but doesn't want a relationship with YOU simply because of your friendship, that's something you'd both have to talk out. In the end, it's between the of you. Hope this helps, and good luck. :thumbsup:

3. wickedly

Thanks Onyxknight ill let you know how i get on :grin:

4. Onyxknight

No problem. :eusa_danc