1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What ballot measures will you pay particular attention to tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by runallday4, Nov 5, 2012.

1. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

First off, by ballot measures I mean anything being voted on, including office, etc.

The ones I'm watching are:
    Obama vs. Romney
    All 4 marriage equality measures
    All 3 marijuana legalization measures (I don't smoke, but I think it's interesting)

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Other than the ones you mentioned, I am watching all of the ballot issues in my state:

I-120: Referendum to require parental notification prior to abortion for a minor. No.
    I-121: Referendum to deny certain state services to illegal aliens. No.
    I-122: Referendum to prohibit the state or federal government (LOL) from mandating the purchase of health insurance. No.
    I-124: Referendum to refer to the voters MT SB 423, repealing I-148 and enacting a new medical marijuana program. (Effectively repealing the medical marijuana program we currently have and greatly restricting access to it unjustly.) No.
    I-166: Citizen initiative to charge Montana elected and appointed officials, state and federal, with implementing a policy that corporations are not human beings with constitutional rights. Yes.