1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else like Big guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jvn95, Nov 5, 2012.

1. jvn95

Hello,
    I was wondering, is anyone else into Big Guys, Chubs, Etc.

Ya know what I mean?
    I don't see very many people on here who really like them, or say that they like muscular/twinks. I'm not attracted to that body type at all. I always find the the guy in the room that is most appealing to me the big, tall(doesn't have to be), chunky guy.

Hair... I don't mind it.

But really, I feel like I'm one of few who like the body I do.
    I myself being kinda on the chunky masculine looking side, actually wish to look most masculine sometimes in order to attract someone of the body type I want, the opposite what alot of gay guys I see want, who want to look more feminine.
    My logic might be a bit off, but still.

Anyonez? :shrug:

2. BudderMC

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you aren't alone in that thinking, because this thread seems to be popping up more and more lately...

There is no "logic" to attraction though; you simply like who you like. Else we'd all be straight, since that's more "logical" (in most cases), evolutionarily-speaking.

Anyways, I can't say I relate to that attraction, but bordering on being that type of person you find attractive, I'm certainly not going to complain if there's more of you coming by. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, I do not. It's just not what I fantasize about.

At the same time, I'm willing to admit that there's some variance between the body I have and the kind of body that I am attracted to. I realize that therefore my desire for thinner bodies is unfair when viewed with what my body actually is. I am working to rectify this problem through regular exercise.

4. Minamimoto_Fan

I'm not picky body type wise. I'm not the skinniest, but I'm not a chub. I guess you could call my body type cub? Most people assume I'm on the football team cause I'm tall and kinda muscular... I don't see the muscular thing. Then again, I don't have the best self-confidence...

I'm more attracted to personality anyways

#4 Minamimoto_Fan, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  5. lostinthought9

I'm finding myself more and more attracted to larger guys. Not into super overweight guys, as in the kind that threaten their own health; but, I don't mind a guy with a little extra. They also give the best hugs. :wink:

6. jvn95

I agree!

7. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

(It's like a rule of EC: Where chubby guys are mentioned, I will post. :slight_smile:)

Count me in on the chubby train! Bears and chubs are the only kind of body I'm physically attracted to (I guess I qualify as a cub, myself), and I don't mind that at all! I just can't resist the allure of big man. The hugs are great, certainly, but the cuddling is even better! The "like a big teddy bear," simile may be clichéd, but it's pretty spot-on.

Unlike a lot of the "casual" chubby chasers out there, I am into super-overweight guys. I only seem to stop finding a guy attractive when he reaches morbidly obese levels, where it's hard for him to walk. That's not because of some genuine concern for his health or anything, that's just the point at which a guy starts to become less attractive to me if he's bigger than that. But as long as they aren't at that point, I'll find him attractive, and the bigger the better!

To give you an idea, this is one of the most attractive men I've ever seen on the internet:

[​IMG]
    (original source, if anyone cares for it)

8. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well, I like chubby guys. There's a lot to hug.As long as the tummy isn't too big. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I did not use to pay much attention to them but when I fell in love with my straight best friend who used to be chubby, I got attracted to chubby guys. Anyway, my best friend worked out and got thin now.

9. jvn95

Thank you! Someone who has similar tastes! Haha.. (!)

I still like Kevin James alot.

10. loverboyace

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh gosh I love big and hunky guys so much and they always turn me on like my current boyfriend. I love cuddling with him especially when he's shirtlessssssssss. xD

11. crazyhead

I love my men to have some meat on their bones. A little something to grab is sexy.

12. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Not personally...I like skinny boyish twinkish kinda guys...so, the complete opposite. (To be completely honest, I think I would turn straight or asexual before I would ever find that obese man in Owen's post even the slightest bit attractive :eek:slight_smile:

But everyone has different taste, of course, and there are plenty of guys that do. It seems like the whole "bear" thing is all the rage these days, there are even apps just for them.

13. caughtbywitness

Yup.

14. Alexander69

I usually wouldn't go for a guy whos supper over weight an not healthy because I'm a very healthy person and is like to have someone to work out with and eat Healthy with, but if he was a bit bigger I wouldn't care if he was a great guy, it's like a guy with abs... Ok sexy but if he treats me badly there will be no loving HAAH I'm willing to give everyone a chance :slight_smile: idk if any of you have watched jersey shore in the past? I used to be addicted to it (so dumb) but snooki's boyfriend jionni his body shape is sexy he's sort if chunky

15. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it's good though, that there exist people who find that body type attractive.

16. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

To be completely honest, I think I would turn straight or asexual before I would ever find the guys you like attractive. :slight_smile:

17. jvn95

I agree, It's so hardwired into me to like chubby body types... Twinks are.... ew. To me anyways.

Everyone is in titled to their opinion and it just leaves more big guys that I like for me :slight_smile:

18. HatterMad

I guess I"m a freak then. I really think it's not about the body. Even when I jerk off it's usually to imagination or to a face, not a body.

I go for personality and the way the face looks more than abs of ass. The guy in Owen's picture may be obese, but he has the sweetest face ever, and he's cute. I could be into him if he was underweight, too.

Of course it oculdn't happen very easily...I weigh 71 pounds. Even a hug might be...difficult.

19. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, this thread surely eases my low self steem a little bit.

20. jvn95

Why is that?