1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did Paris Hilton actually say she hate gay men and we all have aids?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Alexander69

Did she actually say that? HAHA with the way she sluts around I'm quite sure she has aids.... Lots of other STI's and STD's also. Stupid b***h! Sorry but I hate when people say things like that. She's one heiress who should watch what she says she's screwed up way to many times and to make people hate her ...... Ya lady not smart. Paris this QUEER don't have aids so shut up! I have no respect for her at all NONE. How pathetic Of her to say that ( that being if she actually did say that)

2. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

I haven't heard that however, it doesnt surprise one bit if that bit of ignorant crap came spewing out of that dumbass's mouth.

3. Ridiculous

Yes she did, here is her apology:

She was referencing only those that use hookup sites, apparently. Yes, it was still a stupid thing to say.

4. Alexander69

I don't accept that apology. I would never ever say anything like that to a FRIEND OR ANYONE! How dare she! I'm sorry I used to like her and now ..... Ya now I view her as trashier then I did before. "I love you" her last words? Really when you love something or someone you don't say stupid shit like that I don care if you are fighting you don't say that! To me that apology is so pathetic and seems like she just doesn't want to lose support or have people hate her. Using all these gay references how pathetic. She would be just another hoe out there if it were not for her grand father and let me tell you her grand father would be so ashamed if her. What an embarrassment to the Hilton family name, a name if luxury and wealth.... With her is a name of ... I can't even say it on here. But ya it's simple I don't accept that fake ass excuse for an apology! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

5. Ridiculous

What would have been an acceptable apology?

Not that I'm defending her, but I don't really think she was commenting out of hatred, just ignorance and stupidity.

6. Alexander69

There is no acceptable apology she should shut her mouth and think before thoes fake lips open! You can't say sorry for that I'm sorry! I can say sorry and pay people to write an apology for me to it doesn't mean she actually means it. Anyone can say sorry and be like "I'm done I said sorry" why she can start doing is helping kids who have been bullied for being gay one on one she needs to stop putting herself on a pedestal and have a heart for once. I would honestly not be surprised if what she said got to her fans that are gay and they killed themselves. Because of words like hers people lose hope in life and take there own life's! I can't imagine losing someone I love to suicide even death just the thought if it kills me inside, that someone can feel so alone and hopeless it makes me want to cry, people on here on EC have seen that I can be a spolied brat but when it comes to someone's safety, happiness, and well being I I try everything to make people happy and feel better the last thing I would ever want is to have blood on my hands. The fact that someone can say suck hurtful things ad just make an appology...... It's very sad. When I had bullied people a year later I tracked them down and sat with them face to face and I sai I am so sorry if there I anything I can do just ask I FELT TERRIBLE SO BAD and I knew that I could send a text or email saying sorry but I wanted NO I needed them to know I meant it, I have never bullied or hurt anyone in years and If I did I would never forgive myself I'm a very emotional person an to think if any of the people I had bullied killed themselves... I would be in a mental home because I could not love with myself. What I'm trying to get at Is people need to think before they speak, people don't realize the affect of there horrible words until its to late. In high school I watched the younger grades get worse and worse and I fear the new generations to come, people have no respect for eachlther anymore or themselves. We need a society like the 1940's ( without the racism and homophobia) where people were just happy to be alive and families were close together. Now marriage is made a mockery of by celebrities, straight people taking for granted the rights that they have because the whole world doesn't accept gay marriage, all people want to do is party and drink and have no respect for society or there fellow humanbeings. As much as I love reality tv I have no respect for thoes people they are fake and ruining what ever morals people have left. There are so many things I wih I could change in this world to make it better for everyone not just the wealthy but the super poor. I was talking to my grandmother yesterday and I said, I think we should be donating more money to Africa. Do you know what she says to me "I believe we should look after our own and our own kind, they have chosen the life they wish to live not me I have no empathy for thoes people" I COULD BELIEV MY EARS! My grand mother is old money and has a terrible mind set. Me I believ we should be giving money to Africa I believe that the wealthiest people in this world need to donate to Africa and India help educate these countries give women equal rights and teach them math, science, English and so on. There is no excuse why we should not be donating 1,000,000 a year if you make that none! And the holly wood celebrities have no excuses to not donate and I don't support many holy wood actors and actresses due to Thor lack of empathy. It's so sad to know that in this age there are still undeveloped countries that NEED OUR HELP! That need new un-corrupted governments and schools for all and to stop child slavery! These are people's babies there children who are starving to death and try can't do anything imagine watching your child starving to death in front of you and you can't do a damn thing to help them! I couldn't do that. An people say these terrible things about the women in Africa like "they should learn to close there legs them and learn to say no" ummmm ya ok they get raped and the way for them to make money for there families is to have sex and unprotected sec they get more money HOW SICK is that that's these people have to do this to survive That's why aids is everywhere in Africa because having sex is how they can make money! I'm sorry for writing so much I just have such a big heart and I want to help everybody and I any stand bullies and ignorant people.

7. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    What she said is very inappropriate, but what was published was just a small part. Apparently, she was talking about this application where gay guys can find gay strangers that they can have one night stand with. This was a private conversation recorded by the cab driver, and only released a portion. I think Paris did not intentionally want to degrade homosexuals, but she is too dumb to choose her words carefully.

8. Alexander69

Yes she is, I guess your right in just so upset she would even talk about that in private, how many websites are there for heterosexuals to meet up for one night stands?!!! Does that mean they are disgusting and all have aids? No

9. Lewis

I never really read too much into this when it first came about, but I don't think that who she said it about justifies it at all. If a guy likes hookups and uses and app to do so, that's his business - it's just the same as her going out to a bar and hooking up with a guy (and she's just as likely to get AIDs).

10. aeva

I completely understand why people are upset, of course I can, and I'm not saying that what she said was excusable...but can you imagine having your private conversations aired to the world? I'm sure we've all said things in private that would make us look like a completely idiotic and horrible person should they be spread around.

11. DryOasis

DryOasis Guest

What she said was terrible, in the presence of a gay friend or not, but I never took her seriously before (its hard to take any of these famous people serious) so I didn't have any strong feelings to what she said. I don't know, maybe its just me.

And P.S., Alexander69, the most common cause of HIV infection in African/ Indian women is through unprotected sex with their partners, sex work is also a contributing factor but very small in comparison. But they mostly get it from people they are in relationships with.

12. Tim

Tim

It was taken out of context. There was a thread in the LGBT News forum a while back about it.

Do you go off on someone for making a racist joke (though a bad one) to someone who is that race?

How about someone who makes a sexist joke to someone of that gender?

Etc.

13. Emberstone

she also said she hates bookreading, and that water has too many calories.

14. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

And thats why I'll stand by my original comment of calling her a dumbass.

15. redstormrising

i have a hard time taking anything she says seriously. her opinions really aren't worth my time to worry about

16. Alexander69

Yes I do go off on racist jokes I can't stand racism it's one of my biggest pet peeves! I've always had black friends since I can remember an it was in grade 11 when someone card her the N word..... I FREAKED out like how dare you! She was a great person so f**king what of she was black it doesn't change a thing. I made a post about this before about the original black celebrities like Dorothy dandridge, Martin Luther king jr, and more and how succes full and powerful they were and that they were successful through the racism. They are so inspiring to me they showed that you can make it through anything! ❤

17. sguyc

Who gives a shit what Paris Hilton says.

18. sugarcubeigloo

It makes me sad that Paris Hilton is somehow still relevant.

19. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not a racist, I'm not a homophobe, but I make racist jokes and gay jokes. I think they're funny. So what?
    My foreign friends make racist jokes, my gay friends make gay jokes. It has nothing to do with being racist or homophobic.
    People need to loosen up.

Also, I'm pretty sure Paris didn't mean what she said in a bad way, and I don't think she's homophobic at all. It seems like it's really hard to not offend lgbt people, one wrong word and you're a homophobe. Again, loosen up!

And no, she doesn't have the same chance of getting hiv than gay guys have when casually hooking up; the incidence of hiv in the gay population is sadly a LOT higher than in the straight population.

Lastly, she apologized. What more can she do? She's clearly not the most intelligent person out there, but there's not an awful lot she can do about that either, is there.

#19 justinf, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  20. loverboyace

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Never mind her. Her tounge just split. I hope you guys wont start hatin. Were smart, right?
    chillax. xD