1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Umm...Just wondering...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by XxTheNumbOnexX, Feb 10, 2008.

1. XxTheNumbOnexX

umm...does anybody find me...annoying..or...boring...or.anything???
    how do u guyz see me?
    cuz im like reallly sorry if iim annoying or something...

2. Kimi

Not at all as far as I can remember:slight_smile:

BTW, I was living in AL till a year ago!! About 200miles away from where you are!! Place called Hoover:slight_smile: Good to see more people from Alabama:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3. XxTheNumbOnexX

:slight_smile: thnx :slight_smile: oo really?!?!? cool!!lol yupz i think im the only person from alabama thats on here tho...cuz i haven't seen any others....but its good to know that im not the ONLY person from alabama on here :slight_smile:

4. Kimi

Actually, I'm not originally from Alabama. I'm from Japan and I happened to be living in Alabama for few years:slight_smile:

Yeah, I felt like "what the hell I am gonna do...I'm asian and homo!!!!" when I was in AL:lol:

And we have 2 or 3 other people who is living in AL now on here. They don't come here that often tho:icon_sad:

5. XxTheNumbOnexX

ooh..lol..still cool tho :slight_smile: LOL ya it does get kinda bad down here..O_O....but there are at least a FEW ppl that understand.....my friends do...thing is..theyre all from other places!!LOL!!!exept like 2.....
    oo really? i havent seen them....aww..thats probably why...ya..lol at school i just kind of....turn the computer screen a few inches so the ppl beside me can't see it....lol...

6. XxTheNumbOnexX

I'm BASICALLY out down here...but not really..i can never be COMPLETELY out while im here.....so ya..but i guess im as out as i can be...

7. Kimi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cScZFAqsn6M[/YOUTUBE]

Coming out in deep south is not good idea I guess:lol: :lol:

Hoover wasn't that homophobic but it's south, churches everywhere, they all has guns and they love football...so it wasn't ideal place for gay people either LOL

8. XxTheNumbOnexX

NOOO its not...lol....
    lol yupz..i just say im music obsessed, have no time for sports,(but ive played baseball before..and idk why i even did that O_O) and don't go to church but am christian....lolz...LOLZ THAT VIDS FUNNY!!! they could have SERIOUSLY got killed tho..cuz ppl here will just come right up to you and say what they think.....no matter who u are or what u do....

9. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

WHAT THE FUCK! THAT WOMAN NEEDS HELP! All those red necks need help! Grrrr make me angry dam homophobes they all deserve to be shot and then lit on fire.

10. XxTheNumbOnexX

YES THEY DOOO!!!but when u think about it...the media put MOST of the ideas into MOST of the pplz heads....but ya..its the south..>_> <_< so ya...