1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men! Do you carry a bag?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KatoKumi, Feb 10, 2008.

1. KatoKumi

[complaining part]
    Well yesterday. Actually, for the past few years of my life, when I go out, sometimes I bring a bag if my pants are too tight to carry my wallet, iPod, camera, and cell phone [sometimes I bring a small sketchbook too].

This isn't a purse, and it's not feminine; it's just a normal messenger bag. It's small and just has a few pins up and down the straps--more like, 8 pins.

And whenever I go out in it my mom just looks at it wish such disdain, and I hate that about her. No one else stares or gives me weird looks. Except her. And I don't wanna make it look like I'm feminine; sometimes it's just easier than carrying everything in your pockets.
    [/complain!]

Continuing, do you carry a man bag :]?

2. otc877

otc877 Guest

Nope. But, my friend has an army-styled messenger bag. His is pretty masculine.

My only concern about you is the reason why.
    "bring a bag if my pants are too tight to carry my wallet, iPod, camera, and cell phone"
    Get pants that fit!

:grin:

3. InaRut

I carry a bag...

IN MY PANTS

Hooo yah!

4. Alexander

LOL

I can't go anywhere without a tote bag, since I always bring a book, a notebook, a sweater, and my mp3 player everywhere.

5. Ty

Ty Guest

No :frowning2: I want to, but can't find any nice ones!

6. 24601

I don't, I would carry a backpack if I had to. I have seen guys carrying those types of bags that you described, though, and never thought anything of it.

7. SkyTears

rofl, that made me laugh

i really hate carrying bags, it just bugs me

8. panda

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

9. DreaminCali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I really like the camel packs... the small backpacks that carry water and you drink from that hose piece. I don't have one, but my brother does, and it makes and nice masculine bag if you take the water pack out.

I use bags sometimes. But nothing obviously gay. just something for my journal and a couple other things.:thumbsup:

10. I never carry bags. I find them too cumbersome.

11. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

No. The only things that I always carry with me are:
    - Cellphone (one of my front pockets)
    - iPod (other front pocket)
    - Wallet (back pocket)
    - Pocket Tissue (other pocket)

So basically, all my pockets are used. haha

12. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Not unless you count a canvas bag when i anticipate that i am going shopping, which i don't consider "man bag". :grin:

13. panda

I usually carry a small inconspicuous cotton bag,containing, water bottle,journal,various papers.I'm too paranoid to carry anything that looks too good for fear of it being stolen.

14. Crazyfoo

omg! Stalker! (Except for the tissue, Don't carry any.)

Nope, don't carry any type of bag. If I have other stuff to carry that doesn't fit in my pockets, I just make someone hold them for me. lawl

15. Nodnarb

The only 'bag' I ever carry would be my backpack.

16. Jeimuzu

Your mum, in a sense, reminds me of my own - when I had long hair she didn't seem to comprehend that that's quite normal nowadays, that guys with long hair are common and not particularly odd. But she'd never quite accept it, and was always sure that was why I didn't have a job (I didn't have a job because I'm selective and sadly, so are the places that I select, haha).

I carry everything in my pockets, usually, I'll admit. But I've got a system, and it makes sure I don't forget anything. Mobile phone in left pocket (on its own so I can get it out quicker if I'm called), MP3 player in right pocket, keys in the little coin pocket, and wallet in back right pocket. That way, I can just pat three pockets and know I've got everything I really need.

However, I've got a laptop bag. Not really a manbag, though. Oh, and a backpack, but that's for university.

17. sdc91

If I have a bunch of stuff, it's probably because I'm going to class. Which means I have a backpack.

I never carry a bag. I just put my cell phone and wallet in the left front pocket and my keys in the right. If I have my iPod I just put it in the left pocket, too, to avoid scratching with the keys. Sometimes my pockets are a bit tight but it all manages to fit in there.

18. step49x

Nope. I wear cargo pants, so I always have plenty of pockets. :slight_smile:

Last weekend, I went to see a musical with a couple of my friends. Two of my friends ended up picking out my clothes (and everyone else's, so "we'd all match"). They apparently didn't like any of my pants, so they had me borrow one of my friends (who happened to be female). Yeah, that was the first time I'd ever worn girls pants. But anyways, they gave me a messenger bag to use, which I didn't think was too bad. It was black. I think if I ever had to use one, I'd get something like that.

But normally, no I just use my pockets. Last week, I just didn't have any [usable ones].

19. davo-man

When I go somewhere that requires lots of things (like the pool, sleeping over somewhere, a party etc) I bring a sachel bag (if that's the correct spelling) which is pretty masculine. I got it from London when I was there, and its brown canvas like material so it quite masculine

20. TyraBanksIsFierce

I just use use one of those crappy (canvas?) bags you get from shops after you buy clothes