1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of getting my hair dyed.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I am thinking of dying a small part of the front side of my hair in a rainbow color
    What would I need/what would you recommend? :slight_smile:
    also anyone here have their hair dyed?

2. Onyxknight

In the past, I've wanted to either frost my hair with blue, or just do the tips blue, or red. I never could decide. I've been told that if you're going to dye your hair, never do it from a bottle, but going to the salon is way too expensive. If you have access to an actual hair supply shop, like Sally's or something that sells specifically beauty products, I'd go there instead of Wal*Mart or a grocery store. Just get hold of an associate, tell them what you're wanting to do, and ask if they have any recommendations as far as brand, and tips on how to go about it.

3. paramore19

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    you would have to get this special application combe thing that allows you to paste on the dye evenly i have dyed my hair many time and have been so many colours such as: blonde,ligh t & dark brown,ginger,birght and dark red,purple, pink and orange and blonde at the same time but i now regret dyeing it so much as my hair is in a really bad condition now :frowning2: and if you were to do rainbow youd have to re dye it quite alot but i do love the idea of rainbow i also wanted to do it once but i never did get round to it :frowning2: but if you decide to dye it rainbow i bet it will look awesome anyway :icon_bigg

4. Onyxknight

The majority, if not all, come with the application comb, I believe.

5. Thanks :slight_smile:

6. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just dyed my hair!!! It was a blonde color before (I'm dirty blonde naturally) and now I dyed it a dark red. It looks brown until its in the light, then it looks red. I want to dye it redder next time but I'm easing into it lol