1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karma is a B****

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jaysuss, Nov 8, 2012.

1. jaysuss

Well I struggle to believe that karma exists but when I learned that someone who had hurt me recently got into a car accident I couldn't of felt happier for the moment. Any of you have moments where you think karma was involved.

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Yes. An asshole gay kid I met when I was a freshman in college, so three years ago, almost four because it was the first semester, I was just out of high school. I went to his apartment one night to a party, my first college party, because he'd been texting me for days and days and days and just wanted to see me, allegedly. The only friend I had there was already passed out when I got there. I spent all night hanging out with this kid, just us, basically ignoring the rest of the party. Long story short, the campus police come to shut it down and I almost get taken into custody and he totally ditches me. And, really, the biggest sin he committed that night was trying to run off with my friend's alcohol. He's a thief, too, by the way. Total scumbag. Everything worked out fine in the end, but literally THE NEXT DAY he's with some random guy, and they end up dating for seven months, which ends when his new boytoy gives him an STD. Three years later and he will not stop trying to contact me on Facebook and a certain site that can't be named here. And I refuse under any circumstances to talk to him, obviously. He lost his boyfriend, lost his job (that he had through his university and lost when he flunked out), and is now working at Meijer's as a cashier and I could not be happier about it. That's wicked, but I really genuinely cannot believe he turned on me so fast. He deserves everything he has coming to him.

He actually just tried to talk to me again a few days ago, by the way. As if I would ever.

#2 Kidd, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
  3. Mogget

I believe in karma under the Buddhist definition of the causal chain of events, but I also think it's far too complicated to say that one action performed by you leads to a particular event that happens to you later.

4. jaysuss

Just got to love stuff like that!

5. Hazel

I found out today that my ex who cheated on me is probably being cheated on now by the girl I was replaced with. Felt good.