1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real house husbands.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Alexander69

Who thinks they should make a show called "the real house husbands" OMG I'd watch it it's so sexist not having this show!

2. Yougoglencoco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd watch it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But knowing the homophobia and anti-gay physco's in America, it wouldn't even be considered by networks there (and if it was they'd probably get death threats or something), and the US networks seem to be the only ones that produce these shows :frowning2:

3. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Isn't there a show on LOGO sort of like this? I feel like it's set in Dallas or something? Can't remember.

4. Ticklish Fish

if the husbands are hot? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    so are we talking about like, the women goes to work and the dad stays at home kind of thing?

5. BudderMC

If we're going for "gender equality" in these shows, I'd much rather lobby to remove the Real Housewives series' from air.

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So much this!! ^^

7. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

@Alexander69 I guess the Real Housewives of Vancouver is shot in your area rite? Not hating on you I just think its funny that we have one of those retarded shows in Vancouver :slight_smile:

And ya I agree if your gonna have a stupid show it should be equal opportunity stupidity, as in, men get humiliated too :slight_smile:

8. Alexander69

Yes it is they live around me. Lmao I've never seen them in person.... I've seen one at holy renfrew and that's it. She was rude AHAHHA. And what I mean is like gay couples like real house husbands no straight guys.... That would be boring! HAAH

---------- Post added 10th Nov 2012 at 08:09 PM ----------

Holt*

---------- Post added 10th Nov 2012 at 08:17 PM ----------

I think one lives in shaughnessy? But there is nothing special about the shaughnessy area if you ask me except the price grid. The houses can be older there but ya. British properties is where you want to be! Ye ye

9. Alexander69

OMG that's so sad THAT P's me off so much! I'd love to be in the real house husbands!!!!

10. Alexander69

I hate homophobes

11. starfish

I was at the Calgary Zoo and they had a cougar. This woman standing behind me said "Funny it dosen't look like any of the Real housewives of Vancouver."

We all got a good laugh out of it.

12. Alexander69

HAHAHA OMG! That's priceless HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm sorry that was actually really funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't watch the real housewives on Vancouver I don't think I'd like them I saw one at holt Renfrew and she had such a bitchy look on so I ignored her.... While my friend walks over to her an takes a pic.... That's the only reason I know it was one of them HAHAHAHA

13. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

We had shows like "The A List" and there was one married guy on the New York one. That's close, probably as close are we're gonna get for now. "The A List" was the gay Housewives, only none of them or mostly all of them weren't married (I'm not sure who was with who on the Dallas one.) Get 'em all hitched and you've got the same show as the Bravo franchise. :lol: