1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoo Designs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yuri, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Yuri

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, my mom agreed to go with me to get a tattoo when she goes to get one of hers covered up. I have a design in mind, but I'm not very good at drawing and would like to walk in with at least an idea sketched out. Would someone be willing to draw something up for me and post the picture on here? I want it to include girly elements such as hearts, flowers, etc. Also, a viola, if you don't know what it is look it up, but it looks like a violin but bigger and some words like "Music is my soul" or something along those lines. It'll be going on my shoulder or ribs so it can be fairly large and I need by January at the latest. Thanks in advanced (&&&)

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I'll attempt to draw one. I'm currently in an art class at my school and we do sketches of anything every week. Since I have no clue of what I should draw for next week, I'll try this. I'll do my best.

Also, if you can message me more details on how you imagine it, that'd be great.

#2 Nocturnal, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
  3. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

This is brilliant. I have been waiting to get a tattoo since way before I turned 18 and have been stalling because I can't draw at all and don't want to go in without some idea as to what I should get. I never thought of asking someone else to draw something for me.

4. timo

^ Those identical avatars are SO confusing.

You could always go to a tattoo shop and ask them to draw one or more tattoo designs. It seems like you have in mind what you want so that shouldn't be a problem :slight_smile: Of course it wouldn't be free, but a good tattoo artist should be a good drawer too.

5. PurpleCrab

wow, heh, when I was working in a studio as a tattoo artist I did do personalized drawings for my clients, they had to sit with me and explain what they wanted very clearly so I wouldn't have to do the drawing twice, and they gave me a deposit of money to make sure they are serious.

It was amazing designs too, and unique. In the city where I live artists don't charge for the drawing because there is so much competition.

So I say it's worth visiting tattoo shops and asking about their policies on personalized designs; asking is free!

6. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I would put it on your shoulder. Its less painful and you don't have to sit in an awkward position for hours. Just saying. Best of luck and I'm so jealous!! <3