1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your perfect date? (What would your dream date be) and dream date look like.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Alexander69

Ok so he would have to take me out to a very fancy restaurant, we drink fine wines and champagne (a few bellini's in there) he'd have a box of NōKA chocolate for me he would kiss me and tell me how good looking I am, we'd go back to his place or mine and watch a movie while cuddling (no sex) I'm not a slut, and we'd see eachother the next day and forever!!

2. GingerGuy

Re: What is your perfect date? (What would your dream date be) and dream date look li

My perfect date is someone I already know, who I met on the Internet and next year will be able to come and visit me. He is tall, dark skinned, and wears glasses. I'm just so happy :-D

3. PurpleCrab

Re: What is your perfect date? (What would your dream date be) and dream date look li

A perfect date would be with my wife. I've had many of those, but it makes a while we've had a perfect date, though, now as our situation is, I'd say...

That first of all, we have our daughter being babysit for the night at her grandma's :grin:

And then, we dress up together, shower together, and make suggestions for each other's clothes, underwear (or the lack of) and the likes. Of course, that includes sex.
    Then we head out to a nice restaurant, hand to hand in the crispy evening. We have some wine and a light, delicious, fancy meal with meat. Desert, a good deep conversation with each other is in order, as well as real eye contact, sexual insinuations and flirt. Light hand contacts.
    Also, heated quick public sex somewhere in a dark corner where we have small chances getting caught.
    Walking back home smoking excellent cigars, laughing, flirting, being close together and seeing great sights on the way. Remembering good stuff together is also really, really nice. Maybe a bit of public sex on the way back too, like in nature or something.
    Then as soon as we're home, intense love-doing, cut by showers, drinks and cuddling. Best even if after a while somebody else joins, and toys are added.

:grin: ...alright, I'm dreaming, my wife is not as much of a sex addict as I am. But that's fine. As long as we get one-on-one time everyday I'm fine. I really love my wife :love:

4. FollowtheFreeman

Just having one :frowning2:

5. Dekucha

Dekucha Guest

Oh god I know how you feel :icon_sad: but just because you don't have a special person yet doesn't mean that you can't believe. My dream date would be a male who would come up to my place and supprise me by taking me to a fancy restaurant and we would split the bill to the last penny, he would then walk me home and kiss me good night. Very simple things amaze me. :slight_smile:

6. BudderMC

I always imagined I'd quite like an early afternoon walk in the forest, just talking and enjoying each other's company. Basically like hanging out with a friend, but with more benefits.

Oh - and a picnic basket, because food makes everything better. :grin:

7. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people

A simple date at a small cafe on an autumn afternoon. Enjoying each others company and having a good laugh or two. Going back home and playing video games or something simple <3

I wouldn't want him showering me with gifts, it just sounds egotistical and vain.

8. Alexander69

I love romantic guys a lot

9. timo

A good date would involve a nice dinner (no fancy restaurants, even a pizza would do) and a few drinks. Add a concert of a band we both really like and my night's been made.

On the other hand I think I'd like watching a movie while cuddling on my couch just as much. I'm easily pleased.

You got me curious about this chocolate so I googled it, only to find out they went out of business over a year ago. If he still has a box of that stuff it's probably spoilt by now :grin:

10. Alexander69

WHATTTT!!!! THEY DID NOT OMGGGG WHYY WHAT HAPPENED? WTFFF THEY WERE SO GOOD OMGGGGGG!!! Are you kidding me!!! AHHHHH NOO! Ugh it's cause they cost way to much lol prob the economy no one bought them :frowning2: that's so sad try were so damn good UGHH

---------- Post added 11th Nov 2012 at 02:08 PM ----------

What a shame :frowning2: then he's better have RICHART chocolates for me LOL.... I hope they are still in business :O

11. Alexander69

I love men :slight_smile:

12. Aielar

Green & Black's might be a good substitute then - it's amazing, and sells for three to five dollars a bar - but I'm not sure where youwould find it in Vancouver :slight_smile:

As for the actual topic of the thread...My perfect date would probably be a long walk in the park with my dog and my partner then watching amovie together, or (in wintertime) going sledding and then coming home and having hot chocolate with marshmallows. I definitely need to find someone who's not afraid to let their inner child out XD

#12 Aielar, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  13. toms7

The perfect date will be only if the boy is the one i think :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: !

14. Chloeles12

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

With a girl willing to try new things and a happy, cute personality, going to an amusement/water park together alone and then flirting over a romantic dinner.

---------- Post added 15th Nov 2012 at 12:31 PM ----------

That sounds pretty good to me as well :slight_smile:

15. Neutrality

The best laid plans of mice and men....honestly I can't say what a perfect date for me would be because it wouldn't matter what we do, how much money is spent or even who it's with....it would be a feeling....a feeling when I look into my date's eyes that everything was perfect with them, that we are two parts of the same soul torn between two bodies...but maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic =P

16. PurpleCrab

I get that with my wife everyday; makes every outing together a date, even if it's just a run to the store, hehe

17. Mystery

I have said that I love the walk on the beach. This was my dream date for the longest time. Middle of summer. Late Afternoon. Warm wind. Just like a dream. But last year. A man who I am crazy about took me for a drive to Niagara Falls when the Christmas display of lights was set up. It was winter, not middle of summer, Night time not late afternoon, And that wind was FAR FAR from warm. We did nothing but drive around in his clunky old Saturn and looked at lights. It was simple, The farthest thing from anything I had ever pictured for the perfect date. But it remains to be the most amazing night of my life. We are not together now. The affair ended a few months later. But that night will always be it for me. I can't really explain it.

#17 Mystery, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012