1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attraction

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Androgynous, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Androgynous

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I am physically male, but I identify as an androgen. I am more attracted to women then men. But I find trans-men and trans-women more attractive than anything. How is your attraction distributed?

2. Exceeder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It is truly amazing how varied gender and sexual expression vary.

As for myself, I am physically male and identify as male. I identify as gay, although I have had sexual experiences with women before and do have some degree of attraction towards women. That technically would make me bisexual, however I feel that considering I am predominantly attracted to men, I feel that identifying as bisexual is misleading.

So I guess in short, I am a gay male with hetero-curious tendencies. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Linthras

Linthras Guest

I'm physically male, identify as genderfluid/queer whatever you want to call it.
    At the moment I seem to notice men (regardles of cisgender) more often then women but on the other hand my latest crush was a woman.
    With me it can change in as short as a month what people I notice more. But virtually everytime I get a real crush on someone it's because of their personality, not their gender.

4. PurpleCrab

I'm a transgender male and I'm bisexual.
    I'm attracted to females most, especially the curvy feminine type. I'm also attracted to smaller, thin feminine men, the flaming ones if you will. Them being cisgendered or not really doesn't matter to me.

5. timo

I'm phisically male, identify as male.

I'm quite asexual but I identify as gay. My romantic attraction is definitely to guys, I want to be with one and I don't see myself being with a woman, ever. If there's any physical attraction, it's towards guys too.

And coming out as gay is easier than having to explain the whole gray-A deal haha.