1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really really annoyed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Took My Youth, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Took My Youth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know this problem is so small, but little things get to me and I'm really in love with her.

Basically, a girl I really like at my LGBT group said to me on Saturday ''We should go out sometime, message me and I'll let you know when'' so I messaged her on Sunday. She didn't reply until Monday night, saying that I can go to hers on Frida and then I asked what time and what her address is, and she hasn't replied. I know she's been online ALL day because she's always posting on Tumblr and on Facebook. I know this is so small but it upsets me because I haven't felt this way about anyone ever.

And it's not just that, she's also going through the same problems as me (Bipolar, self harm etc.) and she's the only person that understands me and who makes me smile. I just... I dunno, she's the one who asked me and now it's like she's not interested.

2. Ridiculous

I know that feel. I gave up talking to people a while ago because no one has ever been interested.
    Sorry I'm not helping!

3. PurpleCrab

Sounds like she's either playing hard to get/busy (and she wants you to be insistent to boost her self esteem) or she's not really interested.

If I were you I'd text again with same question as if she had not go it. What do you have to loose?

4. Took My Youth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's really upsetting actually, because it seems like everyone that I have an interest in doesn't care, so I get what you mean. Oh no it's fine haha, I just needed to rant :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 14th Nov 2012 at 04:46 PM ----------

Thank you, I did that earlier this morning (messaged her again) and still, she's not replied. Oh well I'll just have to hope she's not in the mood for speaking to anyone and that she replies before Friday.

5. julia

Is she completely out/okay with her sexuality yet? If not she could be really interested in you but scared of actually dating you. That's all I can really think of. I would be ticked off too, if I were you, but hopefully she does respond by Friday!