1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daniel Craig gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Alexander69

Ok so I saw aMagazine that said Daniel Craig is gay and was caught making out with a hunk...... So what if he is.... That make me like him now :slight_smile: hehe

2. Brenny

I thought he married that chick from The Mummy just like last year.

3. Zontar

Gossip magazines say lots of things.

4. IanGallagher

He's possibly bisexual. He's said in interviews he doesn't see "sexual divides." That's hardly something a straight guy would say, bisexuals however who had to remain in the closet for one reason or another often only hint at it - it's extremely dangerous to one's career to come out as liking guys, one way or another. But Craig doesn't strike me as gay, he genuinely seems to like women and has been married twice - I think - to women. He just seems like another bisexual who leans more towards women and thus married women.

5. sunnii

he did mention that he wanted james bond to have a gay storyline but he's married to rachel weitz so i dont think he's full blown gay (but im someone who wont believe theyre gay until they actually say (or physically prove) theyre gay

6. starfish

These magazines really have to stop plagiarizing my dreams.

7. Alexander69

Lol I find him sexy but not like over the top like OMG HE'S SO HOT.... He's sexy in a classy way perfection! Like David beckham classy yet sexy! Mwaaaa kiss kiss David beckham and cristiano Ronaldo in the locker room :O :O YESSSS PLEASE!!!!!! The only reason I would ever join a soccer team would be because of the locker room :wink: hehe I'm dirty! Sorry....for My fantasies there.... HAHA!