1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zontar, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Zontar

Can someone recommend me some cute hairstyles? The kind you see on cute gay guys?

I have like this strange thin wavy hair if that helps. I'll post a picture in my profile sometime soon.

2. caramba2654

Well, it depends whether it will fit you or not.

I, for example, had a coconut-style hair for most of my childhood. And I still fell shame for that. XD But lately I've been trying different things. At the moment I'm letting it grow, and it's fitting on me. A few more weeks and I think my hair will be ready for the next stage.

So whatever fits in you. You just need to imagine yourself with different hairstyles. Bald, short hair, coconut hair, grizzly hair, etc...

3. Suffocation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    his name is johnny pierce, if you wanna see more. i think he is hot, and has nice hair. but it is a little thick..

4. revi

revi Guest

You know id like to know this too my hair people say looks fine but i really dont see it as attractive.

5. FishMan27

I think faux hawks are pretty sweet!

6. Zontar

I updated my profile. Apologies if I'm not the hot catboy you thought I was. Any ideas for what's best with my facial shape? I'd like something that covers the head but I also don't want to look like an idiot with something that doesn't match me.

7. caramba2654

Erm... Stop stealing my pictures. You look just like me a few months ago! XD

Well, I think that your hairstyle fits you pretty good. But if you really want a change, then I'd suggest cutting it very short (about 3 inches or so) and letting it take shape on your head. And then you could add more volume to the sides by layer-cutting your hair.

8. MixedNutz

1. Hot cat boy? You're cute regardless

2. I would go short also

Hair Style: March 2012

I love the 10th one down