1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to meet some gay/bi guys :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nick55046, Nov 17, 2012.

1. nick55046

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I'm Nick, I'm 13, (I'll be 14 in about 1 month) and I'm looking to meet some gay/bi guys about my age. And everytime I try to upload a picture it says the webpage is unavailable but I can send you one in chat or something. Hmu? :slight_smile:

2. Emberstone

just so you know, empty closets has a strictly enforced rule about revealing personal info on the website. They do not want the liability of people using the website in that way, and people getting caught up in trouble.

3. TheSeeker

Yeah be careful buddy. EC is a support group for people with questions about coming out and sexual/gender orientation. We are all happy to talk to you, but this is not a dating website by any means.

That said, stick around if you want to learn more about who you are and hear stories from other people who have been through what you're going through. It is a great place and we are happy to have you here.

But, and I can't stress this enough, DO NOT reveal any personal information whatsoever. This site is confidential and carefully moderated (thanks Mods!) and it will stay that way. If you post personal or identifying information, you will get banned very very quickly.

In any case, welcome to EC! Here's a hug: (*hug*)

Queerly yours,

The Seeker

4. BudderMC

They've pretty much already covered it, but some food for thought: there's a reason dating sites are for people who are 18+. You're 13. Despite what you might think, you don't need to be dating anyone, if that's what you're here for. You've got your whole life ahead of you.

Unless you aren't here to "meet" guys but are rather just making friends, sure, that's cool. But like they've said, no sharing personal information. If we can find you outside of EC (including elsewhere on the Internet), we will ban you. And we really don't like banning people.

The chat is also unavailable to anyone but full members; people who have been here for 50 posts and 2 weeks and have submitted an application. This is to weed out the people who are here for the wrong reasons and/or are generally creepy. It's for the best interest of everyone using the site as a safe haven.

And if you're uploading pictures, I'll give you fair warning now, they have to be appropriate. Again, EC is not a dating site, so anything suggestive (that includes shirtless for guys) will be deleted before it even shows up in your album.

I probably don't seem like the nicest guy right now, so I apologize for that, but I really don't enjoy having people get banned because they're here for the wrong reasons, so I'm laying it out now.

If, despite all that, you still want to stick around, then welcome to EC. :slight_smile: