1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will I Ever Find Someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucy56, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Lucy56

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello My name is lucy Im a Lesbian And Im 14

Your Probably Thinking Your Only 14 You Have Year's To Find Somone But The Truth Is I Dont Have Years.
    I Have A Disabilty Which Means If Im lucky I Will Live To 30 If Im Very Lucky Maybe 35.Not Only That But I Also Have A Homophobic Family.All I Want Is To Have Somone who Loves Me For Who I Am.I Guess Im Just Looking For Hope And Somone To Tell Me It Will Be Okay And I Will Find Somone.

2. fireworks

fireworks Guest

It will be okay- you will find someone *hugs* <3

In all honesty, I can't promise that you'll find someone. But I strongly believe that you will, because I think there is someone out there who will love you for you. The acceptance issue is a tricky one, and you'll need support, but that's what EC is for:} my mother does not accept me at all, but it wont stop me from being happy at settling down with someone I truly want to be with in the future. I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am about your disability- but think of what technology might be like in ten years time. There is still hope. I wish there is more I could say. But I am confident that you can find happiness, and that you can find someone. You are still young, and there is still time. It will be okay. Ughhhhh, I wish there was more I could say, I really do. Message me anytime. Don't give up hope. Be strong, okay? My thoughts are with you :slight_smile:

#2 fireworks, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
  3. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The great news is the whole of EC will love you for who you are (&&&) That's a couple hundred thousand people, so that's a good start :icon_bigg As for that special someone, you will :slight_smile:

And Fireworks is right, the world of medicine is rapidly improving and in ten years' time it will probably have something to help you, maybe not cure, but it'll certainly be something that can improve your quality of life or increase your years here on earth.

Welcome to EC, it's one of the sunny places on the internet and I'm sure you're going to love it here (*hug*) I'm always around if you want to chat.

4. Monmon

Monmon Guest

I wish you would find someone, but don't rush too much. Take time to get to know each other well before committing a relationship. A lot of relationships didn't work because of irreconcilable differences. If you find her, make sure she is really the one, break ups are really painful especially if you thought you really loved each other, it hurts so much that it would drive you to do something stupid. Maybe sometimes it is better to be single and be spared from love. There were times when I wish I never entered into a relationship.

5. Lucy56

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thankyou.Somtimes Life Just Gets Hard For Everyone Not only For People With Disabiltys And When You Have A Time Limit Its even Harder.

Your Right Medicine Get's Better All The Time And Lets Hope They Find Somthing Soon.Im Still Waiting For A New Kidney,I Have Been Waiting For 3 years.But Im Staying Strong :slight_smile:
    Im Just Scared That I Will Never Find The Right Girl And When I Finaly Do It will Be To Late.

Thanks Again People :slight_smile: