1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going MIA.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lane, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Lane

I just wanted to write up a quick post to everyone here and let you all know that I will be out of touch mostly for an extended period of time. Several weeks at least maybe even a few months. I have some issues here that I have to get resolved, some things I have put off for far too long. And I am at a point where I have no choice but to deal with them. Until I can get them resolved and start picking up the pieces I do not feel I can be of much support to anyone here.

I do want to thank everyone here for being such great help to me in my short time here. Your support has really inspried me to do things I might not have done without this network of like minded people. I appreciate all of you for your honesty and hope to see you all again soon.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Lane,

Sorry to hear this. Remember that you don't always have to be the support person. You can come here FOR support too. I have done this a few times and have found the people here to give excellent support and advice! Come back soon!!

3. Levi

Levi Guest

Yeah, we'll miss you Lancelot :wink: Hope you'll be back soon!

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Take care of yourself Lane, and I hope you get things cleared up.

If you get a chance to pop in and say hello sometimes, we'd love to see you.

Take note of what Becky said too. And if the support sections are too much for you there's always Chit Chat and Fun and Games.

(*hug*)

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *huggles*

You know how to contact me. I'll be here.