1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thoughts On A Never Ending Topic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Honey Barbecue, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Honey Barbecue

dont know if this goes here but here i am

This is my random thoughts or 2 cents on the being born gay, straight or bi debate.

ya this might have been brought of a few times in the pass on here but i never gave thoughts

on it. After reading a post on here about being ex-gay i just couldn't hold back and my thought but

putting all my ideas on their post wasnt right so ill just make this post. if you agree or

disagree tell me and share your thoughts on this never-ending debate.\

I believe everyone is born bisexual, while also no one is male or female. I think i got the

tight term for this but don't quote me on, it people are born "Genderqueer". and here is why

below.

I believe people are born bisexual because when you are boy you don't come out knowing you are

gay, straight or bi. you are just born and over time you come to feel feelings for your same

gender, opposites gender or both over time due to may it be society in a whole may it be, family,

friends, media, etc. people try to fit in with what society says is happening with love. if society

says you can only be attracted to the opposites gender then that is what people believe. if society says

you have to shave your head at age 20 and everyone is doing it then people will believe this is how

life was ment to be lived and only this way. And over time any resistance in this would be over looked

as it was never there but its was and always there (people bi) ya there are ALWAYS going to be people feeling different

but never say that only to fit in to society or be normal. and there WILL always be people to stand up

and say this is not me no matter what society says. And over time the group of people will see

other standing up and join them and the group of people who say no gets bigger and bigger...

what im trying to say is everyone is bi i don't think i am (i have at this time nothing i find

attraction about women) but still believe putting a label on me is not what is ment to be ya

im gay but later down on the line i may or may not find a girl who i like but me being open

and believing people are born bisexual i would never just shut them feeling with

im gay and it will not work out. if people would be opened minded about being bi then the same thing about

only liking the same-sex forever would be shut down.i hope i didnt lose anyone on that...

now on to the Genderqueer topic. now i do believe a lot of you will think the same but here

goes nothing just because you are born with a penis down mean your brain would automatically

go with that. same with above over time society and so on you get the idea...what im trying to say

here is don't let society say you have to be many if you have a penis and vis-vers be however

many or feminine you want to be may it be how you act or with body parts but be open-minded. and NO

im not saying go have a sex change to see if you like being a different sex im just saying males

don't always have to be manly, females can be manly too. so just because you are straight don't mean

you have to walk the straight walk to be seen as straight. be yourself...

on the whole ex-gay topic no one is ever ex-anything if you push is away hard enough on things that where you

is may seem like is away but it's just covered up. im an atheist not because of the whole people

SAYING God hating gays things but just because I don't belive but if i had the fear put in me by others

of burning in hell forever after dyeing i would do what ever i could to not make that happen...even

push feelings of others away to seem happy. I may have over spoken on this part but that's the way i feel.

ok im done here there is my rant or thoughts if you want to call them that but im on the borderline

of should i post this or not because i know a lot of people belive you are born gay or straight here.

So I don't know if people are going to like my thoughts or not but here they are. if you would like to

debate more on why just reply but im more likely not going to change on the people being born bi idea.

but open to see what people think on my idea I don't know.....

---------- Post added 19th Nov 2012 at 01:52 PM ----------

I thought of another thing...sciencetist have yet to found out why people are gay but that also go with they have also found nothing on why people are straight also.....so being born bi may be an idea