1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pranks!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hard Candy, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Guys, share the best pranks you have pulled off with a friend or with anyone. After all, we are all mischievous little menaces sometimes... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. santaberry

Last tuesday my friends and I went out to our usual watering hole and came back walking not nearly as straight as when we left. One friend was trying to command me to play a song on my ipod for her but passed out with her head in my lap. Since her birthday, writing on her when she's passed out, has kind of been an on going thing. So I pulled all of her long brown hair over and wrote a choice word on the back of her head with a sharpie.

I didn't even get bitched out about it until Sunday night because she forgot about it, I forgot I even did it and we hadn't seen each other since. Evidently though, she went to work the next day... and wore her hair up...

I can't help but smile still.

3. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Hmmm, I don't remember really good ones besides startling people by yelling really loud. xD

Saran wrap toilet would a good one.

4. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Haha. That's funny. What did you write behind her?

5. ameliawesome

i guess we do like to prank each other, haha. this is the longest one: in high school i thought it would be funny to kidnap my friend. i organized a little kidnappers group and we decided that we wanted to film it. we then decided to create a silly little movie around it, and we wouldn't let our one friend participate. she knew we were making a movie and she was totally mad that we wouldn't let her join us. her mother even called me one day to yell at me for not letting her play with us, and i had to explain it to her. she laughed and said okay. on the night that we were to kidnap her there were five of us all wearing black and running around her street, my younger sister standing in the middle of the road in front of her driveway with the video camera. my friend came out and four of us jumped out and dragged her down the driveway (because she was heavier than we'd thought), she figured out who we were when we couldn't lift her and started laughing. we had put a flashing blue light on another friend's car and had her drive up to the house (where somehow her car alarm went off so it was like a siren, ha), and we four kidnappers all scattered. then we all hung out. i'd brought my kidnapped friend an ice cream cake that said "sorry if you're mad."

6. santaberry

Slut Muffin

7. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend was dating a girl at the time a while back.
    They were both my friends and we were inseparable at times.
    Anyways, I found a website that changes the number you're calling from and called my best friend at like 2:00 A.M. from his girlfriends number.
    I kinda was whispering and he couldn't tell I wasn't her. So I started flirting and saying sexual things and he kept going along with it.
    Funny thing is, I never told him it wasn't her.
    I don't think he was even awake enough to remember.
    :slight_smile:

8. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Haha. genius. What website is that?

---------- Post added 20th Nov 2012 at 12:10 AM ----------

Well played sir. Though this is one of the things that horror films and dark comedies are made of, it's brilliant. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I believe it was called spoof card.