1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I met a girl but have no idea if she is lesbian or not?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sh00pa, Nov 20, 2012.

1. sh00pa

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I have been going to a bank near my college twice now, and the first time I actually started to engage in conversation with the bank teller there. She was telling me stuff about a credit card company (she thought they were trying to get my info so she was warning me to be careful) and I forgot how but we started talking about college. Basically I am going to school to be an LCSW, and she was too but she dropped out cause she was scared because it is a hard job. Well we continued to talk to a little more but then I had to go, she wrote down my banking info for me and left, and then a week later I went back to the bank. When I went to the bank she was my bank teller again and we started talking more, and was telling me more personal info about her like about how her family has history of drug addiction, where she is from, and stuff like that. I asked her for her name and she told me it then I told her my name but chucked and said she prob already knew it since my info is in front of her, and we laughed and shook hands and I had to go. I said to her I'd see her next time and that was it.

I had a sense of interest coming from her side because I've never met a girl (and esp at a banking or other business) who wanted to talk that much about myself or just off topic from what the reason of me being there. I think I am pretty attracted to her and just felt the same from her but I'm not even sure if she is lesbian or not. Could she just be really nice or actually into me? And if so, how do I make a move? I was thinking of just going back there on December 3rd cause I get paid that day and to deposit money and try asking her to get coffee with me sometime.

It's hard to find lesbians around my area because we are a rare breed here so that's why it's hard for me to figure her out!

2. Adelaida

I like the coffee idea. Casual and low-pressure. Then when you meet, you can see if there are more clues about her interest in you. Good luck!

3. lexi

lexi Guest

I agree, ask her for coffee... once you start talking more maybe it'll come up. good luck! :slight_smile:

4. KaotikPrincess

Yeah it can be hard finding homosexuals, especially when meeting them in their professional environment or in an environment where there isn't much personal expression involved. Everyone assumes that the people they talk to are straight and that's wrong, I have learned to never assume.

Anyways, I like the coffee idea, and if it turns out she is not a lesbian then at least you may make a new friend! Also try a lesbian dating website, you will be amazed at how many there are that live in or near your area. :slight_smile: