1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want a gay bestfriend!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monmon, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Lol, I know this is not the site to look for him, but wouldn't it be nice to have one? I never had a gay bestfriend before, because most of my friends are straight guys or girls. I don't even have much gay friends. I did have gay friends but online. I want a gay best friend who I can do my hair with, like we're back in high school. Be my shopping buddy and give me fashion advice, or I give fashion advice to. We would talk on the phone for hours and he would listen to what I say. He would also sing me a One Direction song if I'm feeling depressed. Can you share your experiences with your gay bestie and make me jealous? :kiss:

#1 Monmon, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
  2. rday13

rday13 Guest

Do you want a sassy gay friend instead :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ?
    SASSY GAY FRIEND - Hamlet - YouTube
    SASSY GAY FRIEND - Eve - YouTube

Just thought it was kinda funny.

Not gonna lie, gay best friends can be nice. I did have one for about half of college and....well I guess I never went to get my hair done, but he loved giving fashion advice and talking about pop culture. Only..we grew apart after he was persistent about sleeping with me and I wasn't so into that. >_< Boundaries are superrr-important, as I learned.
    I still have other gay friends tho, just not a gay best friend :slight_smile: but they can be fun!

3. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Dude, that's super gross, I think that is a boyfriend's job, not bestfriend's.

Lol at the Eve video. Is he really naked? What's up with the orange scarf? He already worn it in the Hamlet video.

4. santaberry

I love love LOVE sassy gay friend! The Romeo and Juliet one is hilarious too!

5. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want a gay best friend toooo! D: I'm friends with a girl whose bi, but we don't get to talk much. :dry:

6. caramba2654

Don't worry! We all can be friends! :grin:

lol, just kidding. I have two best friends, and I don't quite fit the stereotype. The only really "gay" thing I do is recommending my friend to wear this or that. And we also made a deal: I'd help my friend get a girlfriend, and they would help me get a boyfriend. :grin:

7. TheDifferent13

I would settle for just a gay friend :rolle:.

8. Maunglwin

LOL don't we all want one? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Lewis

Haha I personally don't want one, but my friends consider me that. When I came out to my female best friend she was like 'omg I always wanted a gay best friend'. I told her she's going to be highly disappointed!

My guy best friend once said to me that if make a great gay best friend (before he knew), turns out I was xD

10. Rarar

I'm apparently loads of people's gay best friend, but apparently not gay enough.

I have bisexual female friend that I'm close with, who said she's 'turning full lesbian soon.' I talk to her about boys and she talks about girls. She is essentially my gay best friend. :slight_smile:

11. Jacek

Haha, when I came out to my bestfriend she said "This is AWESOME, I've always wanted a gay bestfriend...we can go shopping!!" This was also the first person I came out too, so her reaction was great:slight_smile: We just went to Toronto for some shopping today too:grin:

12. aeva

Not really. I already have a best friend, and she's a straight girl. All of my other closest friends are straight guys though, and I enjoy being able to check out girls with them, give them girl advice, and have them give me the answers I'm looking for from somebody who's attracted to girls. It's a big bonding point for us, and I'd definitely miss having that. I don't think I'd want a lesbian bff either though. Despite the fact that I love being a woman and love being with women, I don't enjoy the company of most females. Even though I'm quite feminine in appearance, I have more masculine/mixed personality and interests. I just get along with guys better, and it's been that way since my childhood .

I have quite a few gay/lesbian/bi friends, I'm just not super close to any of them like I am with my straight boys.

13. Alexander69

If I had a gay best friend we wouldn't just be "fiends" you know? HAHA

14. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Yes, you wouldn't be just friends, because you would be bffs! duh much?

15. TallButShort

TallButShort Guest

I would love to have a gay best friend. We could a lot of stuff together, talk about things and simply do what straight people wont do together. :slight_smile:

16. Alexander69

Like I said if I had a gay friend it would end up in bed some how. And when I get a guy he would probs be jealous if the gay bestie