1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not another straight crush =o

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Choucho, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Choucho

Kay, so why am I posting this here?
    Because I'm not asking for advice or anything. I don't really feel the situation requires any.
    I have this friend, Frankie. He's really pretty much the first male friend I have ever had that I've been really close to. He is extremely effeminate, and very very straight. But I don't care because he's absolutely amazing and I'm fine with just being friends with him.
    Not that my life wouldn't be absolutely complete if he was gay. But meh.
    He's just really awesome. We don't agree on everything, but when we don't agree we don't care. We make each other laugh sooo much. And today he bought me pie.
    It's funny. Because he involves himself in conversations about whether guys are hot or not, but as soon as someone mentions the word penis he starts coughing.
    I'm not sad that I can't date him. Since we've become good friends, I haven't even cared that I'm single. And I can't even try to express how big of a deal that is for me.
    I think he's pretty much the most amazing person in the world. And I want his brain for Christmas.
    He knows I'm gay, and he's very pro-gay.
    For once in my life I have a best friend that I don't think secretly hates me.
    I just can't even tell you how many times he makes me laugh each day.
    He's very smart as well, and I don't think he's ever been sad a day in his life.
    Not that he doesn't get annoyed and stuff with people, but he just doesn't let it get him down.
    I could probably go on, but I think I'd mostly just be repeating myself. I just wanted to get that all out.
    Thanks for listening everyone. <3

2. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Thanks for posting, I relate to this very strongly :slight_smile:

3. mcrteenagers

I think we can all relate in some way or another.

It's great to hear that you have such a supportive friend. My (old) best friend didn't take it as well.

Good to hear though!

4. shaun

extremely effiminate but very very straight? is that possible?

5. neverover

i have a same thing!!! i have this hot french guy, who acts gay. i mean, he touch my hair when i was lying on the coach with my eyes closed, and yeah, its like some chick flick movie. and when i open my eyes, he just smirk. aaaah! i know his gf, i friends with her...

6. John Smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My best friend's like that too! Except that he doesn't know I'm gay. I'd love to tell him but I'm not ready yet. But I'm sure he'll be fine about it. He's lovely.

7. Choucho

Well, not really. >.> He just likes women. He was saying today how when he got a girlfriend he wouldn't want to kiss her because he'd be afraid of getting STDs.
    And he speaks French too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    He made a cake for valentines day. >.<