1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a good cologne.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Juggalo, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Juggalo

I currently use a few different ones. I've only got three brands atm Several playboys, a black bottle with a golfer on a horse (I don't even know what it is lmao), and 2 Stetsons.
    Specifically,
    Playboys: Blue, tan, and "other tan". My buddy started using the blue one after I bought the tan one. I couldn't stop drooling when I was near him, so I bought the blue one myself. "Other tan" IMO smells like pepperment scented asshole, and I regret buying it. Constantly get female attention with the regular tan one, and get both male and female comments when I wear the blue one.
    Weird black bottle: Not sure what brand it is, but its expensive. Got it as a gift and was told not to look at the price. Doesn't matter to me cuz I hate the smell, but when I wear it I constantly get told it smells professional. Wtf? Makes me think I smell like an office, but if it helps during business hours, whatevs.
    Stetsons: Original and black. I swear to god women can't stop touching me when I wear the original. Its complimentary, but I am not looking for anything with boobs. Alternatively, Stetson Black smells like leather, and is my personal favorite, not only because it smells awesome. When wearing this, I get compliments from men saying good things, and I guess women can't smell it cuz I've never had a female comment on it.

Now that that mini review is over, I'm looking for more scents. What are your reccomendations? Before I had never used cologne, but now that I have started in the last year I have noticed that people treat me differently on a signifigant level. It was weird getting used to it. I love the attention from both sexes, but would like one that sets off males more than females. Gotta love pheremones, lmao.

2. theMaverick

Acqua di Gio by Armani. My favorite cologne ever ever ever. The black bottle sounds like Polo. I like the playboy colognes, and I've never had polo but I've smelled it before.

and I do looooooooove me some Stetson.

But still, Armani, hands down. I once got told I smelled like a river in a springtime forest while wearing it. It's expensive, but worth it.

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a cologne/smell whore. My absolute favorite is Lacoste Pure White followed by Armani's Acqua di Gio. Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue is also quite sexy. I go for sweeter smells rather than "woody" ones.

4. Juggalo

How much do those cost? I'm low on funds atm, but I would gladly give up some extra cash to smell manpretty.

5. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    $60-75. Lacoste being the cheapest.

6. Alexander69

It all depends on the brand, how big the bottle size is. I have over 40 bottles of cologne my favorite one is Gucci guilty I bought some more today I can empty a bottle like that. It costs about 75$ for 90ml the have a gift set at Gucci cologne body wash and after shave for $77, $86 after tax. Also million by paco rabanne is a great choice it smells sweet I love sweet smells. A woody smell one is juicy couture dirty English. Dolce & gabbana have a good cologne called the one gentleman it smells soooooo goo it's aweet and almaot smells like a hint of vanilla to me. Calvin Klein one is good you can buy it cheap now it smells very fresh and sexy clean. There is desel only the brave THAT IS addictive no joke it smells so good to me. Gucci by Gucci sport green bottle and black bottle are good green is more citrus and black more woody and smokey. Prada amber smells very classy older person but I love it, Armani sport code is very lemony to me it's very fresh though, givenchy play is good it also smells lemony to me, jean Paul gaultier le male smells very sweet I love it the sprays are really big you don't need to use a lot. I hope I have you some good options :slight_smile:

7. Juggalo

Thats not too bad. Just means I need to stop buying energy drinks and pizzas for a week.

---------- Post added 23rd Nov 2012 at 02:39 AM ----------

I don't have money to spend this weekend, but I am definately bringing this list with me when I go shopping this weekend. I'm so excited! lol