1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it weird

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TallButShort, Nov 23, 2012.

1. TallButShort

TallButShort Guest

Hey everyone

I just thought that this may seem weird

Usually after a very long week or month or whatever the time I just want to switch off and relax. This happened recently again. It just sometimes happen that I have the need to be treated nice a bit. I leave everything else and just concentrate on me. Treat myself from toes to hair and the works. After that I just take the day ,or how much time I need, off and enjoy the time and spoil myself. Just to sit back and relax a bit you know. :icon_redf

Is it normal to want to be treated and spoiled after a difficult period and just take it easy for a while.

2. aeva

No, I do that too. It rarely turns out to be as nice as I thought it was going to be, but it's still great to try and recoup my body after going through a rough patch, physically or emotionally. I usually get some ice cream, eat it in a nice hot bubble bath with some candles around, straighten my hair, and just snuggle up in bed with a fuzzy robe and my kitty, and watch a few movies.

3. Skyline

That sound entirely normal to me. We all need time to relax, and we do it in whatever way that works for us.

4. Bree

No, that's very healthy. I heard someone call it "sharpening the saw" once. You have to take the time to renew yourself in order to function at your best. If you don't you'll wear yourself out.

5. TallButShort

TallButShort Guest

Yea that's almost what I did except I don't straighten my hair yet (Although it is becoming a bit too long now and difficult to get done) :slight_smile:

6. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

Sounds normal to me. Everyone needs a break at some point, may it be every week, every month, year, etc. We all need to take time out of our lives to focus on our needs and our wants at some point.