1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your follies?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pills, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Pills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My major folly is that I often judge people based on appearances, in other words, I generally gravitate to good-looking people and disregard or ignore the ones that are homely even though, the homely person may have personality traits and the good-looking person may be a jerk. I've basically ran into several bad situations as result of this.

2. ameliawesome

definitely procrastination, i always think i can get things done magically fast but sometimes/most of the time that isn't so. i am also a notorious speeder when i drive.

3. santaberry

I often resort to the whole "out of sight out of mind" mentality. With bills and stuff it gets me in trouble

4. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I have the opposite problem! I'm objectively ugly (I've had people straight out tell me to my faceā€¦), and so I actually act worse than I should towards attractive people because I feel jealous.

5. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

I love to strongly. I'm overly passionate.

6. Eurinthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm very misanthropic and judgmental. There are some people that are just outrageously stupid, immature, or irresponsible, especially at school, and I hate to even talk to them, but I really try not to think these thoughts because I'm afraid they make me seem haughty or even self-righteous. Also, most people never talk to me unless they actually need something from me, so I've come to dislike helping people as well.

7. MixedNutz

I procrastinate. Always have, but once you have no choice except to get things done on time as far as work/ bills. You tend to become less of a procrastinator.

Also I'm addicted to my iPhone.

8. canuck

This is how I met my last ex. The woman was insanely gorgeous...with serious issues. I don't consider it a bad thing though. I mean, we all have different definitions of attractive, and to me physical attraction is part of dating. I think it would be different for me if it was a friend that developed into something more, but I haven't experienced that yet.