1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well its been awhile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bi Since Birth, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Hey peeps. It's been awhile since I've posted anything in here so I thought I'd blog for a bit about me and stuff.

Well, where to begin.....haha

First, I'm so much more comfortable with myself and all of my friends are too, the shock of coming out has worn off and everything is back to normal but even better :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Two of my straight friends even came to my boyfriends house (now ex) to party with him and I and two other friends that are straight. :thumbsup:

Theres this girl I used to have a crush on in high school and we've been really good friends, sometimes with benefits, for years. Well the oppurtunity to actually have a relationship with her came and passed. She was obviously falling for me and I didn't know what to do. I really like her and I do find her attractive. We have so many similar interests and would make an awesome (and super attractive) couple lol. We had a few make-out sessions that had varying levels of other activities following which I enjoyed but i couldn't help the whole time thinking this isn't what I want. I want a man...

As a bisexual this is so confusing...am I gay? It's like the question never ends. I debate it and I debate it but at the end I know for certain that I'm not. It's just I seem to only be interested in men romantically and physically now. I think the female nody is beautiful, and I used to enjoy heterosex so much....but now the thought of it makes me feel almost uncomfortable.

I still havnt come out to my parents although I want to just get it over with and live my life in peace without it hanging over my head...but I'm just too chicken to deal with whatever the changes may be in their perception of me, because I know they will be supportive in their own ways.

Now that I'm done venting....life is great! I'm actually crushing on someone for real again, he's totally not my type but I can't keep my mind from wandering to him and we end up hanging out hours later than we expect to because we just cant seem to leave eachother....so thats good.

Just thought I'd share a piece of my brain on here cause its been a long time. It was always good for me to go on here and read things like this, just little bits of other peoples lives like me. :smilewave