1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing...boys or girls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lexi, Nov 25, 2012.

1. lexi

lexi Guest

This question is aimed at bisexuals, but everyone is welcome to answer..
    Is there a difference between kissing girls and kissing boys? Which is better?
    :kiss:

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

There is a difference I think. With girls I've found it's like a trade. I can take the lead for a little, then her and then it switches back. With boys it's aggressive in a way. Sort of like a battle for dominance. I like kissing girls more.

3. Neutrality

I would have to agree, with Phoenix, it's softer with girls...more romantic, with guys it's almost like a violent passion...both have their ups and downs.

4. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is a great way to describe it. I think it's why I've never overly liked kissing men. I don't like aggressiveness; it freaks me out and immediately turns me off.

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't had the benefit of kissing any women yet, but my experience kissing guys wasn't the combat that you folks experienced....

6. Harve

This is pretty much it (well, except for 'more romantic' as I'm really not interested in girls that way). It doesn't feel as aggressive kissing girls, and I think that's on my part just as much as it is theirs - if I ever feel dominance then I'll respond with more aggression (possibly the wrong word).

7. MixedNutz

Kissing a girl is usually softer

Kissing a boy is usually a little more rough but equal passion.

It all depends on the way a person kisses

8. Bree

I tend to find that guys go to far too fast. It's our first kiss, please don't stick your tongue down my throat, and I don't really appreciate being slobbered all over. Girls tend to be better with technique. I don't hate tongue, I just think it's something to be used in sort of foreplay-like situations, not every kiss. Guys are better kissers if they don't have any experience. Actually, the best guy I've kissed was...umm...sixteen...and all careful and gentle and good.

...so yeah, girls.

9. Gallatin

For most of the reasons mentioned above, I much prefer kissing girls. I find it to be much softer and more romantic when kissing a girl. There's no fighting for dominance; I find it to be a much nicer give and take kinda deal. When I've kissed guys, it's been far too aggressive for my liking. Kissing becomes less enjoyable and and more like a chore.

10. Bree

So this semi-random sample should be a note to guys: kiss more gently! Take your time! It's not a bad thing to simply touch your lips to someone else's on the first kiss, and hold it like that. Kissing isn't timed, take your time with each additional step.

Oh...and use your teeth. I like teeth way more than slobbery dog tongues. Bite me.

11. Deaf Not Blind

the one who is not a drama queen, is single no baggage, and has soft lips.

---------- Post added 25th Nov 2012 at 08:27 PM ----------

no to teeth, agrre no wet kiss blech! but i never thought about not kissing deep passionate and strong being a bad thing. so do all girls prefer we start off gentle? what if i forget?

#11 Deaf Not Blind, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  12. dan4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    that would be so good, but i think only gentlemen or feminine guys would be slower and softer. but a romantic guy, a loving kisser.mmm i could dream of that. but i have had girls kiss like guys also.

13. Pain

Pain Guest

I've never kissed a girl... I'm obviously biased :lol:

14. I'm gay (and was in the closet at the time), but my first kiss was with a girl and I'll remember it forever. She was a good kisser and I loved how she took the initiative. She was a really good girl and if I were strait I would have married her. I feel bad for leading her on...

My next kiss was with a really cute guy while we were having sex. He was also really good at kissing. Totally mutual and passionate. I've never felt so close to someone. He was bi though and had a girlfriend. I hated not being able to be in a relationship with him. I called it off shortly after that.

But to answer the original question, it all depends on who I'm kissing. Some people, regardless of gender, are better than others.

15. Faden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've kissed my share of girls and guys. I agree with Bree... guys try to move too fast and often end up getting slobbery. Technique-wise, girls all the way. But bless their hearts, boys do try. Points for enthusiasm.

I am, of course, completely biased. My first kiss with a woman was pretty amazing. Flipped my switch, so to speak, and I realized "Oh, THIS is what it's supposed to be like!"

16. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    see in my experience the girls that I've kissed were more aggressive. while the guys normally were a surprise of gentle bliss...

that may be my own orientation speaking though.

17. Jared

I'm gay and only kissed a guy so I'm biased, but I like the aggressiveness of guys kisses.

18. madi

Only dreamed of kissing a girl *sigh* so I can't compare

19. lexi

lexi Guest

Same here, that's why I asked :slight_smile:

20. Klutz

I've kissed both. They guys have all been in the "nice inexperienced girl" mode. So no major tongue or aggressiveness. Not bad, but I kinda approached it as a lesson and was all objective and analytical about it.

When I kissed a girl, I had every intention of learning more about this kissing thing and why people enjoy it so much. That didn't last long. Sparks? I had always thought it was melodrama, but changed my mind. Anyway, she was more assertive and it was literally a life changing experience because confirmed to me my feelings about my sexuality not being totally straight.