1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 passions or 1 love?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Branconegro, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Branconegro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First of all, I don´t know how it works in English speakers country, but in at least where I live there is a difference between the 2 of them.

Passion is a romantic feeling, but much less important than love. Well, I´m wont be a philosopher here and try to make a whole book explain it[cause i cant], but there is this difference. Both are romantinc, but one[love] is much more deeper and intense.

So, today, I saw this question: 10 passions or 1 love?

Today, I answer 10 passions. If someone asked me this 5 months ago, I would say:1 love.

Of course if I had to choose for the rest of life, the answer would be: 1 love,but, today, 10 passions.

Well, this been said, I wanna ask you guys: what do you think about this?

At least for me, I realised today that altough the love´s beauty and greatness, sometimes love isn´t the right thing to live or to have. Is like clothes that won´t fix at the momment. Imagine love as a black-tie and passion as short and jandals, but you wanna go to the beach, which one do you wear?

What you think about what I wrote?