1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MC Nickayyy xD, Nov 25, 2012.

1. MC Nickayyy xD

That one place, you know, by that one thing.
    What's your definition of a friend?

I've typically heard people say whoever they hang out with a ton are their friends. I personally believe that a friend is someone who would lay their life on the line for you and that you can trust with secrets. But then again, I'd give my life for a stranger should a situation arise. Anyways, just wondering about your opinions. ^_^

2. Some who I like being around.

3. lexi

lexi Guest

An acquaintance is someone you have common interests with
    A friend is someone you can count on
    A real friend is someone you completely trust
    A best friend is someone you tell all your secrets
    A boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse is all of the above
    :slight_smile:

4. Alan Lewrie

If they won't help me bury the corpses they aren't a real friend.

5. MC Nickayyy xD

That one place, you know, by that one thing.
    ^ that made me lol xD

6. Fvantom

someone who loves me for who I am, and doesn't try to tell me to change and be someone else.

7. Juggalo

I have many aquaintances, but only 1 or 3 friends.
    The way I see it, there are three categories. Friends, family, and aquaintances.
    Family: Not blood, but prety much might as well be. You may not always get along, but they will always be there. This may result from growing up together, school, etc. You will know these people for the rest of your life, even if you never communicate, you can pick up a conversation like you never stoped talking.

Aquaintances: You work with them, go to school with them. You see them every day, they show up at your friends partys. You can talk, and even get along, but you'll never both be comfortable on a 1 on 1 situation without your other friends or coworkers around because the conversation will die.

Friends: You can start a conversation with them and talk about stupid bs for hours without doing anything else. Their opinion means more to you than your own. You can puke in their brand new car, and they won't get mad. Their spouses get jealous because they spend more time with you. You will know this person for the rest of your life, and barring something horrible, you will continue to communicate whenever you can, without fear of judgement until the day you die.

Thats my opinion.

8. ok455

I totally agree with Juggalo

Friends will talk to you everyday or almost everyday and they are worried if they haven't heard from you.
    Friends knows you inside and out
    You can talk about anything and everything with them
    You can get up and randomly call them and say hey lets go somewhere and your friend says sure I'll be ready in a few.
    Nothing never stands in between you and that person not even a person they are dating.
    They are their to defend you
    They will never leave your side
    Yall have future plans together
    They will make time for you no matter how busy they are
    And you don't get mad when they eat your ho hos
    I must admit its so hard finding friends like that these days

#8 ok455, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  9. Hazel

I consider everyone I enjoy spending time with a friend. "Friend" is just a word. I can call them pineapples, mangoes, and apples and I'll still know who'll always be there for me, who's kind of close, and who's just passing time. I don't really keep track except for who I can and can't depend on.

10. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to say that I could be friends with almost anybody, but it's more accurate to say I am friendly with everyone. My real friends are the people i couldn't bear to hurt or live without.