1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your worst story about being used?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheLonelyOne, Nov 26, 2012.

1. TheLonelyOne

TheLonelyOne Guest

The first guy I ever was with and fell for used me. It's been a few months since but still devastated. :bang:

2. Juggalo

Does it have to be about a relationship? Cuz I havenJt had any. But I've been used plenty.

3. TheLonelyOne

TheLonelyOne Guest

No I wasn't in a relationship. He was a "friend" and things got intimate after he pursued it

4. Juggalo

That sucks, I'm sorry.

I think my worst case of being used was when I was used by my mom as a child. Until I was like 8, my mom had never pursued child support. But when I was 8, she decided to become a fullblown alchoholic. She agresively pursued money from my dad. And my dad lives in TX, and because she somehow managed to manipulate the court into thinking he had never paid child support (as opposed to the truth: he had always offered to help and she always turned it down due to pride) so thanks to TX state law and my bitch mother he lost his liscense, his job, and maybe his house. Then, instead of using said money to buy food or get me a bed so I wasn't sleeping on the floor, she used the hundo a week solely on booze. Which of course interacted with her antidepression pills badly, meaning for the next 5 years I spent most nights either alone, or failing school cuz I was up all night trying to keep her from killing herself. Once I got her tossed in rehab, she changed her antidepressants so that she wasn't suicidal, but to this day she is a raging alchoholic and I feel cheated out of my childhood.
    She also learned not to fight me when she is drunk. My old bedroom at the house I used to live in still has holes in the walls from the times I had to defend myself.
    Suprisingly, I'm stil on good terms with her. I know it wasn't entirely her fault, but jesus. Don't use your children like that, wtf.

5. TheLonelyOne

TheLonelyOne Guest

I'm sorry to hear that. Life is screwed up. It's sucks all the ceap that happens plus we have to deal with being gay. :frowning2:

6. Juggalo

Yeah. But it makes us stronger.

7. TheLonelyOne

TheLonelyOne Guest

I'd rather be weak and happy

8. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if it's relationship stuff. I was friends with a guy for a couple months and eventually he brought up visiting. When I entertained the idea he became very chatty for the next month. Then when he visited it was sex instead of the movie and walk to the park I had hoped for. I haven't heard from him since :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. canuck

There's always the sociopath I dated. A sociopath will use you until they get tired of you or find someone more interesting. While I was with this woman all she did was lie to me. She made me feel amazing about myself and created a whole false history of herself to make me like her more. We would go out to dinner, movies, etc, but only when I would pay. Other than that she would always just have me over to her place. She was drop dead gorgeous, so I didn't mind. One day she asked me if she could call me her girlfriend, and a few days after that when we were supposed to go on our first official couple date, I just never heard from her again.

As it would turn out, despite her history of being gay that she told me, she's straight. She's actively looking for a husband, marriage, kids, but has a reputation of sleeping with any man who will take her out on a date. We were together for almost 2 months, and I now know she wanted to take it slow not because she was burned by an ex, but because she had no intention of ever being with a woman. She'll never find the things she wants in life because she is a sociopath. I found out what I really was to her too. She was feeling low about herself getting older, contemplating plastic surgery, and wanted someone who would think she was beautiful. When she had what she wanted from me and found another guy she hadn't been with yet, I was toast.

10. naruto21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had this one friend who turned out to be friends with benefits. well when i think about it now, it seems that he was the one who got all the benefits. we would do different thinks but he would use me for more than just well you know. He would always as for money and to take him to different places. Me being the dumb butt that i was i would give him all of that, until one day i got tired of him and got rid of him. One thing is that if it wasn't for him and other people who have used me. I would be as confident in myself. In the end they used me but, it has made me stronger.

11. MixedNutz

Me and my family helped another family in our church. They were struggling to stay afloat. So we took them under our wing. Provided clothes, food, support. I helped the kids with school and helped the older daughter find a job. We finally felt as if we were just being used and we pulled away.

2 years after I was being accused of providing drugs to the two minors. (Which makes no sense because I'm very anti drug and do not use them) and and when one of them OD'd she went to the police and said it was all my fault. I had to pay for a lawyer even though it was all bullshit.

In the end nothing came of it because she was lying to avoid admitting she was a horrible mother to her 4 kids. I was just out a decent amount of money.

12. naruto21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Juggalo you are a strong person for enduring all of that and still being confident. i admire that. sometime i think about what others go threw and i couldnt imagine me being able to do what you have done. If you were able to get through that then you can get threw anything. i admire your strength.

13. Monmon

Monmon Guest

The first guy I took seriously used me. He used me as a quick rebound from his ex. He pretended to love me. He told me I mean everything to him. If he could afford to buy me the world, he would. He even lied to be someone who he thought I might like. I feel so used, he got into me so I would soften and he would do maximum damage. He has no intention of telling me the truth about himself, I only found out through some digging, which hurt me even more, but I came to a point where I stopped finding out about him because he no longer matter to me.
    I always remind myself. I shouldn't be hurt because he never loved me. He even had this bullshit lie that it was all my fault, to make sure I wouldn't move on. He was really good, but I still feel sorry for him. He is lucky I am not the vengeful boyfriend type. If he had landed a psychopath, he would have been dead. What he did to me was too painful to bear. I though I was so blessed for having him in my life, that everything will be perfect as long as we're together, but it was all pretend, it was all lies.

#13 Monmon, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
  14. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know this is cruel but...I hope you sue the f**king pants off your mother at some point.

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2012 at 09:23 AM ----------

I was used by a friend...he lead me on as a friend and eventually winds up robbing my electronics and my mom's pearls when I was away from home. He knew how to get in because he and I had sleepovers a couple times so he saw where we kept our garage door opener, etc. And my dog did nothing partly because he's a Jack Russell but also because he was use to the guy.

15. i was and still am petrified of being used for anything intimate as it makes me feel so dirty.

it happened in my first serious relationship. we were together for a year near enough and a few weeks before i got dumped we had an argument which made things go downhill a bit and then we worked things out again thena few weeks after that i was at my exs house and we were laying in bed, things happened and then we both told each other we loved each other then the night after i got dumped out the blue and told 'breaking your heart wasnt anything bad get over it' and i found out that my ex was using me for that part of the relationship till another person came along the day after we broke up and my ex posted detailed stuff of what happened between them online.

stupid me didnt see i was being used though. :eusa_doh:

16. theMaverick

I have never been used sexually, but I used to let people use me in other ways. They needed a ride, I'll drive you, they wanted to go out, I'd pay for everyone. I was so desperate to be liked that I let people use me.

17. Badger

Badger Guest

Can't say I've ever been used sexually but I've been led on more than once, it always hurts when it turns out they never liked you to begin with :frowning2: When you tell them how you feel then they basically laugh in your face when they know perfectly well they've led you on, this happened to the only person I can say I have ever loved *sigh* we got on so well... Probably why I'm so reluctant to approach anyone these days...

#17 Badger, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012