1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my sister is SO gay.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sapphicvariety, Feb 14, 2008.

1. sapphicvariety

Well, to start off, I personally really am SO gay. My twelve year old sister, however, isn't. She is most definitely straight. But she loves Tegan & Sara, she thinks the riot grrl scene is badass, and she thinks The L Word is a really good show and watches it with me if I'm ever watching it. Granted I introduced her to all of these things and she looks up to me because I'm her older sister, but regardless, she is probably the gayest straight person I've ever met. Any of you know people like that?

2. Choucho

My friend Frankie. >.>
    He cooks. He hates sports. He's very effeminate, just in the way he generally acts and stuff. He joins in conversations about if guys are hot or not.
    He says he'll never make out with a girl because he'll get a disease.
    He's always happy too. (Gay means happy, remember? Haha?)
    I think that's all. >.<

3. Alexander

He sounds perfect for a hag :grin:

4. Time

Have you ever asked her if she was gay?

My ex-best friend (ahh, my eyes water thinking about him because I miss our friendship) acted extremely gay and would always bring up how guys have sex and stuff. He was hot too. If our friendship would've remained intact, I bet we would've at least experimented.

5. Wired106

That same sort of thing happened with me lol. My best friend in like the entire world acted so gay. Like he was sensative and nice and everything and totally acted like he was and we shared everything, even like the most personal stuff that you just keep to yourself and just don't tell anyone. And he acted so much like he was gay but he wasn't at all. He's totally straight. He's the hottest person i've ever seen though. Literally. blonde, blue eyes.. omg. lol. Unfortunately were not friends anymore :frowning2:.

6. CrimsonThunder

Almost everyone I know... My gayness rubs off. :grin:

7. sapphicvariety

haha yes. we have a running joke that she's only masquerading as straight and that she's secretly a lesbian spy. she is straight for real, though.

8. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's hilarious..I'm completely the opposite. I might as well be masquerading as straight because my only gay trait is being attracted to women, lol.

9. ok455

I know quite a few that makes me wonder are they gay or bi or curious. Its Kinda annoying espelly when you have a crush on them

I know this boy that acts very femme. He has long black hair with pink highlights high pitch voice and moves around very femme hes kinda cute.