1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodnight/Goodmorning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by santaberry, Nov 27, 2012.

1. santaberry

This is probably silly but a forum I use to be obsessed with had a thread like this. You are attracted a lot of times to threads that show someone familiar as the last poster and/or you ask someone something and then never get a response because people gotta catch some "ZZzz.."s.

Here you can say goodnight, wish upon a star and just let people know you're out of the building no matter what that little colored circle says next to your name on your profile. Or you can say HEY! I'm up! Interact with me!

I'm going to start off by saying GOODNIGHT evrabody! I've had more jager, vodka and woodchuck than I should have had on a Monday night and am now retreating to my bed to thaw from the walk home. Sweet dreams all you pretty peoples! :smilewave

2. theMaverick

I like this idea. But I also concur, it's bedtime.

3. santaberry

Good morning! I've been at work all night doing third shift stuffs and now I get to start making biscuits and gravy!!!!! So excited and sleep deprived! Woot! I hope you all have a great day! :slight_smile: