1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who loves Netflix

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Isabelle, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Isabelle

I just got Netflix a few days ago and I love Netflix anyone else likes Netflix

2. MixedNutz

Love it! Watched all seasons of 6 feet under in 3 weeks haha

3. Gallatin

I love Netflix. I'm on it right now haha.

4. TheUndiscovered

I would have it if I had a credit card and money :astonished:

5. Isabelle

I'm about to go on it now

6. lexi

lexi Guest

I have a love hate with Netflix.
    A few years ago they had all my favorite movies but they continue to limit their watch instantly selection to the point that I don't think they have any movies that I want to watch any more :frowning2:
    They have a wide variety of tv shows, they don't have current seasons, so it's only good for watching previous seasons.
    I find myself liking Netflix less and Hulu more most of the time (Hulu is freeeeee! :grin: ) but it just depends on if I'm watching current seasons or previous seasons.

Netflix is amazing, just not as amazing as it used to be.

7. ameliawesome

i do like netflix because you can watch a lot of stuff for less money than it would cost to buy it or rent each dvd separately. the amount of damaged discs we get is insane, though, so that's very frustrating. and i'd figure out how to do netflix on my wii instead, but i've heard that the selection for wii/pc netflix stuff is pretty small.

and like lexi said above, hulu is good and *mostly* free, but it also has a limited selection.

8. Maunglwin

Um,...who doesn't love Netflix? LOL! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Watched the Walking Dead series in < than 2 weeks....have seen Nip/Tuck, Greys Anatomy, Glee, etc. Have seen many gr8 LGBT movies also! :slight_smile:

9. lexi

lexi Guest

Also, Netflix is good for I'm-bord-and-its-3am type movies, and so is Hulu, but for really good movies I go to redbox

10. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Though we don't have streaming anymore, I still love having NetFlix. Helped me get into seeing so many more films than I was originally [for some reason, I never really considered the library as an option until this year.] :lol: :confused:

11. Shadow7796

Shadow7796 Guest

Netflix instant streaming is amazing!!!

12. James

I've been a Netflix member for a year now. Their Canadian movie selections aren't the greatest, but I'm able to access the United States selection with a VPN. That alone makes it well worth their low monthly price.

Six Feet Under was an awesome TV show. I think I finished all of the seasons around the same time as you, lol.

13. Juggalo

I've got over 400 things on my instant queue. If I'm not online, the xbox is almost always on Netflix. As to the "it doesn't have any movies" thing, I call bullshit. I have watched over 1500 titles in two years on it. You must be picky if you think they don't have anything.
    That said, they usualy do not have newer movies.
    Tons of amazing horror movies I never would have even heard of without netflix, and the foreign movie selection is amazing. Tons of LGBT movies. A jillion documentaries, and awesome tv shows.
    Things I've watched recently? Before Stonewall, After Stonewall, The war that begins Tomorrow, Dr Who, almost all Dr Who movies (which by the way, are NOT cheap to buy), American Horror Story, Slither, Primal, The Last Circus, A Dirty Shame, etc. I can go on, but I would need a pen cuz I forget names of things.
    My only gripe is they lost their contract with the History Chanel, so I can't watch The Universe anymore.

14. lexi

lexi Guest

It's not that they don't have movies, it's that their watch instantly selection is limited, especially when you take out all the R rated movies. I've been watching their movies for the passed 5 years- and they have recently switched all of the movies I liked from watch instant to delivery only (which I don't have).
    I'm not picky- I'm just disappointed at the narrowing selection compared to what it used to be.

I will give them good credit for their documentary section, which still has a lot of good stuff :slight_smile:

15. brocub

I'd like it more if they could get more licenses for broadcasting in Canada. Especially LGBTQ content.

16. Bolin

I love it! Ironically, most of the shows I want to watch are on Netflix, so I think it's a really good deal for just $7.99 a month.

17. SheWhoHasNoName

NETFLIX!!!!!!!!! Thank-GOD my brother lets me use his account so I can watch GLEE!!!!!!!

18. Astraeus

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been growing more fond of it lately due to the increase in shows I actually watch being added and/or updated with newer seasons, IE Supernatural, South Park.

19. lexi

lexi Guest

YES :grin:
    I use it to watch glee allllll the time!

20. aeva

oooh, ooooh, me, I do, I love Netflix!! *waves hands in the air*